Pangea

tumbles

17 minutes ago, jyoung said:

Well that's just fucking naughty

The dancing crowd are awkward as hell, but the music in that vid is right up my street.  I'm soooo worried about clashes now, when I wasn't really before!

Edited by Fork_UK

44 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Arcadia_PANGEA_A3_05Ka.jpg

Fat boy eats everything, Craig Charles, the black madonna and four tet stand out for me there. 

Depending on when they're playing bicep, Andy c and Daniel avery are contenders. 

So that just leaves block9 as the last of the big announcements, right?

3 minutes ago, rzwodezwo said:

Live set, I think? At least his other set in Stonebridge is specifically marked as a DJ Set. 

I doubt he's bringing his LED's though.

I saw that at Alexandra Palace the other week - quite something!

2 minutes ago, Fork_UK said:

The dancing crowd are awkward as hell, but the music in that vid is right up my street.  I'm soooo worried about clasheds now, when I wasn't really before!

To be fair it must be a bit mad to be on the roof of Fatboy's house in the middle of November with only like 20 people. Tunes for days tho, like you said!

5 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I'd be very very surprised if Four Tet wasn't a Dj set

I guess that depends if the new Arcadia will have a DJ booth like the Spider, or a proper stage! Imagine Arcadia having an actual stage.  Holy shit.  

9 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Also from De Witte's tour dates I presume she is Friday unless she is on the DnB night too

image.png.8d2621dc7797eb650deeda814997c037.png

I thought she was playing both days at awakenings this year Saturday and Sunday?

But either way Friday is her spot I reckon 

14 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

So assuming the DnB night is Sunday then on that day we got:

- Dimension

- Andy C

- Sub Focus

- Mefjus b2b Inside Info b2b Kasra + Jakes

- The Blast DJ's

- DJ Vadim + Kiko Bun

+ 2 more

Absolute tearup up of a day if that works out - energy crew!

Looking at that lineup - I'll be in Arcadia instead of SE corner again.....

Sub Focus, Andy C, Four Tet, Charlote De Witte & Carl Cox sell it for me...

Just need "ClashFinder" to be kind to me.....

"Lava Ball" - How about a massive glitter ball with built in flame throwers.......

Edited by Penrhos

1 minute ago, Ddiamondd said:

Interested to hear more on this, Graf. What was not hitting for you (or what were you looking for from him)?

When I've seen him he's been on at a headline/peak time slot and played a very minimal set more suitable for 5/6am in my opinion. One year I gave him a big chance but Leon Vynehall was on in the other room and there was a massive difference in energy. Maybe so disappointed is an exaggeration - but I've always idolised him as a producer. Maybe I just expected something a bit different. Swings and roundabouts though when someone you don't expect to be good is the highlight of the gig/festival.

The centrepiece of the installation will star dazzling lights and weighty sound, with Arcadia’s signature sensory overload of fire, explosions and more adding to the thrilling experience. Specially designed visuals from Astral Projekt and Heckler will also appear on a huge 360 degree radome which was originally used to guard radars in the Cold War.

From Mixmags arcitle: https://mixmag.net/amp/arcadia-new-glastonbury-arena-pangea-2019?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1