Pangea

tumbles

1 minute ago, LSTx said:

played in there on 2016/17 I believe!

So he did....

Hmm....trying to work this out now. I know I went there after having to sit through The Park headliner. Now I think about it, the guy I was seeing at the time was not into DnB and we were well out of the legs so sound was a bit lame and he convinced me to leave. Can't remember it being Andy C, but I do remember absolute itching to get to Arcadia from The Park, so I guess I must have known or just been attracted to the dnb in general

Not this year... I have some willing DnBers and I'm all over it 

Fatboy Eats Everything is going to be on at the same time as the headliners though, surely? If it is then I'll miss it, if it isn't then that field is going to be hard to get near.

I wonder if the area in which the sound system works is going to be increased. It was a circle with the speaker stacks facing inwards before, wasn't it?

2 minutes ago, Jah_Roots said:

whilst i am very much looking forward to checking out the new area, and will no doubt stumble into the field and enjoy whatever i find... there is no one on that poster for me.

If you like techno, house or drum and bass in any way, there's something on there for you!

It's pretty amazing.

10 minutes ago, Jah_Roots said:

whilst i am very much looking forward to checking out the new area, and will no doubt stumble into the field and enjoy whatever i find... there is no one on that poster for me.

i notice too that in the "top 5 must sees" lists i seemed to be the only one looking forward to Marti Pellow.

what the hell is going on... 

to be fair my brother in law absolutely loves all this kind of stuff so i'm sure he'll know everyone and drag me along to a few - like he did with Foreign Beggars on Arcadia a couple of years back... never heard of 'em, really enjoyed it!

I've trawled through the lineup a fair bit, so can recommend a band or two what sort of music do you like?