What alcohol do you bring?

FestiZebra

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2022 at 5:24 PM, squirrelarmy said:

Completely agree. I think 4 cans a day is enough to bring in. 1 or 2 in the morning to get you going when you’re still at the tent and a few in the day bag incase you need a quick pick me up while at a stage. Rest of the time I’ll be going for cold and fresh. 

For this I carry always a wine skin. Red wine does ok in the heat. I'm never dry ☺️

I am taking 10 cans of 330ml Desperados and will have two a day with the occasional pint of ale from a bar. I'm not a big drinker so this is enough for me. Love Desperados.

Final count

1L Vodka
1L Gin
75cl Kalhua
1L Oat Milk
75cl Spiced Rum
3L Red Wine
10x Moth Mojito
2x Moth Espresso 
6x Cherry White Claw

This is for two people... 😭 😅
Feels like a lot, but when a bottle of spirit is equal to the cost of 2 drinks each, it's hard to not bring it just incase. 

Expecting a bit of each of the spirits to make it back with us, unless I meet someone friendly & we end up sharing some.

Mixers will be a mix of coop purchases + pints of mixer from the bars. Plus real local milk for me (gf is gonna see how the oat fares).

Pre mixed g and t x10

Peach Jubel x6

Mini staroprapens x6

Thatchers Gold x10

Thatchers Blood orange x4

Captain Morgan premixed x4

Mini Budvars x6

Madri x4

Probably still run out and be buying 6.50 pints by Friday though! 

Edited by rubenz

I'm there for a week with Oxfam so hoping not to drink too much. I usually get a few cold from the bar and will buy some cans of coke for with the rum. I'm taking 10 cans Thatchers Haze, 4 of Thatchers rose, 4 aldi fruity cider small cans, 8 cans of pre mixed cocktails (mixture), 1L rum and 500ml apple brandy mixed with bourbon. Actually... that sounds like a lot 🤣

This year:

70cl werther's vodka

70cl lemon sherbert vodka

70cl red leg spiced rum, 6 cans fiery ginger beer, limes and angustora bitters

Small hip flask (contents tbc) for a nice special sip on Wed night.

Decided against ciders due to packing space, on the coach and rucksack is now 100% full. Will just buy a nice cold pint when I fancy it, actually tend not to drink a huge amount during the day anyway. 

Edited by Quark

22 minutes ago, jalien01 said:

I’m definitely going to need some Imodium to go with this. 48F062DE-D120-4954-AB14-20C933135BDB.thumb.jpeg.62ca3d29bf60a73e1309aee327dbb67f.jpeg  

2 minutes ago, gfa said:

Thank you so much - almost forgot to pack my immodium! p.s. this is criminal

Reminds me of the house party I went to where I took a bet I couldn't make 10 seconds being held horizontal with my head under the tap of a Jaeger chiller. Made it to 9 before my throat froze.

I assume I had a good night, but it's all a bit hazy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Uboat said:

Probably won’t decant all 12 bottles of Buckfast 😅 

49C9A453-B43E-42C6-BECC-DF172B0E37B3.jpeg

37D48FFB-5159-4562-8185-058FC41632B5.jpeg

I took buckfast to bearded theory - i dont remember Saturday after starting the day with buckfast for breakfast

I wont be making that mistake again!!!