Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet (2019 edition)

eFestivals

1 hour ago, Beerqueen said:

That is a fab picture - thank you!  And @Quark doesn't look like he's struggling too much - nearly smiling even!  Thanks again!

Ha, believe me you really weren't a struggle to get up there. Next year we'll se if we can do it at a set :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, barkley87 said:

I know, I really thought he'd be there too. And no one from radiohead came out with love unlimited either. ?

Yes I wonder if Jonny Greenwood did something behind the scenes as he's done work with orchestras before as the tweet mentions them. 

19 hours ago, H.M.V said:

I have lots more pics, i just posted some considering the thingymajiggy stuff. Only got home this afternoon and laptop in for repair. Posted what I hope hasn't. I'll figure a share tomorrow cos have about 30 pics. ☺️

IMG_20190626_190129.jpg

I knew there was a picture of me actually looking at the camera kicking around somewhere!! Haha.

Great to meet the people I did, everyone is awesome.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2019 at 1:26 AM, H.M.V said:

I have lots more pics, i just posted some considering the thingymajiggy stuff. Only got home this afternoon and laptop in for repair. Posted what I hope hasn't. I'll figure a share tomorrow cos have about 30 pics. ☺️

IMG_20190626_190129.jpg

I dont recall being/looking quite so drunk! :D

55 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Wouldn’t say a word against him. But the 1st time you see him is indeed likely to be the best.

I am ridiculously partial to him because he saved my spirit when it was rock bottom in 2016 so I vow to see him every year and every time he sings "To the Beach" It brings a smile to my face and I lover to join in the actions.  I won't hear a word against him.  I think he should represent us at Eurovision.