Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet (2019 edition)

eFestivals

26 minutes ago, Quark said:

Lovely to see those I saw, gutted to miss those I didn't. Managed to knacker the screen  on my festi phone so lost everyone's numbers, but hope you all had a great weekend :)

When you came and said hello, I made you a sticker but you disappeared, so you did have one. ?

31 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Could someone post a pic of me on the brave @Quark's shoulders please?  Thank you Quark for keeping your word -  and still being sober and strong enough not to drop me! 

Great meet - I actually talked to some people this year!

Sober? Surely you jest!

45 minutes ago, Kizzie said:

When you came and said hello, I made you a sticker but you disappeared, so you did have one. ?

I figured having Quarks Bar across the tshirt would have helped out but people  still missed it :lol:

Just to say it was a pleasure to meet new friends and old. Thank you to @Bin Fish for an awesome flag, which will be flying at our next 6 festivals this year. You mad feckers in RAM jam jar shirts made me smile. Did anyone recognise the t shirts away from the efest meet? I hope you all had an amazing festival with so many fabulous memories and stories, to store and share on long winter evenings. See you in 2020 fingers crossed.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Just to say it was a pleasure to meet new friends and old. Thank you to @Bin Fish for an awesome flag, which will be flying at our next 6 festivals this year. You mad feckers in RAM jam jar shirts made me smile. Did anyone recognise the t shirts away from the efest meet? I hope you all had an amazing festival with so many fabulous memories and stories, to store and share on long winter evenings. See you in 2020 fingers crossed.

Mine was recognised twice before I got to the meet.,.. early on outside Tricketts by the chap who designed it, and by a stallholder when I went to buy food near Toad Hall I think 

Edited by Tranquility of Solitude

16 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

We came across a sticker in one of the long drops opposite the rocket lounge as well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Lovely to see those I saw, gutted to miss those I didn't. Managed to knacker the screen  on my festi phone so lost everyone's numbers, but hope you all had a great weekend :)

thanks for the spiced rum ... when i met u at pyramid ... what was it combined with again ? :)  

17 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Mine was recognised twice before I got to the meet.,.. early on outside Tricketts by the chap who designed it, and by a stallholder when I went to buy food near Toad Hall I think 

14 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

We came across a sticker in one of the long drops opposite the rocket lounge as well. 

Excellent!