Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet (2019 edition)

eFestivals

3 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

I’ll most likely be around the Hill of Death Tuesday evening so say hello anyone who may have met me before 

Nah don't see it  as the Hill of Death I see it as the Hill of Joy, due to  the views and  because I am  glad when I get to the  top.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I've said already - but woe betide me if I don't make it to the meet - all of my group have been briefed that I will be going there, I've had a footwear recommendation from @stuartbert two hats that I will personally thank him for too - so if that's not reason enough to make it I don't know what is!

I like stickers....

I was going to get a t-shirt made up that said "I started the glastocam thread" - but then remembered Im not a big fan of self promotion oh....wait a minute what have I just done :D

Anyway....just need to get through work today and then the drive down can start in earnest tomorrow :) - ITS BEEN A LONG TWO YEARS!

1 minute ago, pauladam said:

I've said already - but woe betide me if I don't make it to the meet - all of my group have been briefed that I will be going there, I've had a footwear recommendation from @stuartbert two hats that I will personally thank him for too - so if that's not reason enough to make it I don't know what is!

I like stickers....

I was going to get a t-shirt made up that said "I started the glastocam thread" - but then remembered Im not a big fan of self promotion oh....wait a minute what have I just done :D

Anyway....just need to get through work today and then the drive down can start in earnest tomorrow :) - ITS BEEN A LONG TWO YEARS!

Do they feel good then?  We both have @5co77ie to thank - I bought on his recommendation in 2016!

• Like 1