Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet (2019 edition)

eFestivals

24 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

i was going to go for a rival one at hobo jones  ..... equally as popular on here ... the meet up point is the ribbon tower hat :) 

I fear the dreaded pull of Hobo Jones, I managed to break away only once! 

So, I’ll certainly say hello as I guess you’ll be hard to miss?

Just now, Avalon_Fields said:

I fear the dreaded pull of Hobo Jones, I managed to break away only once! 

So, I’ll certainly say hello as I guess you’ll be hard to miss?

That'll be the plan :) ... I might even get a second appearance at Hobo in this year ... been a festival staple since 2011 for me :) 

15 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

That'll be the plan :) ... I might even get a second appearance at Hobo in this year ... been a festival staple since 2011 for me :) 

Bearded Theory & Beautiful Days 2008 for us.....I must be mad! Even worse, I can still recite some of Davey’s jokes.

8 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Bearded Theory & Beautiful Days 2008 for us.....I must be mad! Even worse, I can still recite some of Davey’s jokes.

:) its my traditional festival official start ... always see the other/pyramid opener and then mosy over for this the mix of humour and cheesy music is perfect for starting me off for the next 3 days of shenanigans :) 

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

:) its my traditional festival official start ... always see the other/pyramid opener and then mosy over for this the mix of humour and cheesy music is perfect for starting me off for the next 3 days of shenanigans :) 

I plan on seeing hobo too at 1pm Friday, followed by Tankus the Henge.

Edited by Curlygirl

On 6/17/2019 at 7:22 PM, crazyfool1 said:

Same here!! Hobos are the start of  the festival for me...have been for years!! :D 

• Upvote 1