Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet (2019 edition)

eFestivals

1 hour ago, WheresMyTent said:

Sorry if I’m being super ignorant, but I can’t find the “bit in purple” you’re referring to? Could you point me in the right direction? Wouldn’t want to step on any toes.

I think they're referring to the purple line in your signature.

Loved the podcasts - holding out for another one, it will be great to meet you.

On 5/31/2019 at 9:46 PM, Zoo Music Girl said:

You guys doing another podcast before the festival? Raced through the first series! Appreciate there's not long now...

A Glastonbury podcast you say? Assuming they’re still up I’d love to listen to them. Any idea what they’re called?

1 hour ago, Losing my hair said:

I think they're referring to the purple line in your signature.

Loved the podcasts - holding out for another one, it will be great to meet you.

Ah yes of course... wow I can be dense sometimes. My blog is just a place for me to spill out my thoughts. No rehashing anything found on efests. It does feel a little like walking on eggshells here sometimes! I don't have an agenda, I promise! ? 

Will be great to meet you too! I am too excited... I keep getting so distracted at work!

58 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

A Glastonbury podcast you say? Assuming they’re still up I’d love to listen to them. Any idea what they’re called?

Hello! Yes I'm one of the presenters on GlastoCast - a (most definitely unofficial) Glastonbury podcast. Search GlastoCast on any podcast player and you should find us! Hope you enjoy :) They're a labour of love!

24 minutes ago, WheresMyTent said:

Ah yes of course... wow I can be dense sometimes. My blog is just a place for me to spill out my thoughts. No rehashing anything found on efests. It does feel a little like walking on eggshells here sometimes! I don't have an agenda, I promise! ? 

Will be great to meet you too! I am too excited... I keep getting so distracted at work!

You, me and about 150,00 others ?

7 hours ago, WheresMyTent said:

Sorry if I’m being super ignorant, but I can’t find the “bit in purple” you’re referring to? Could you point me in the right direction? Wouldn’t want to step on any toes.

I think its been covered already ... by someone  :) the glitter bit ... 

Just started listening to the Podcast! Absolutely awesome. 

I've finally dared read this thread, with only 3 weeks to go, as I've blagged myself a ticket (through volunteering) 

Cannot wait to douse myself in glitter and see you at the Rigg & Furrow.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ian the worm said:

Especially. But posting this means you’re no longer a lurker!  

Where are you working?

Great!

I'm with Oxfam so I'm not even sure I'll be able to attend the meet yet. A bit worried about balancing the festival with the work. The last time I went on 2011 I was a much younger man!

Edited by Led festivals

On 5/26/2019 at 9:22 AM, Mardy said:

I demand to be glittered! Essential part of my Glastonbury!

Wow, so there’s glitter?! Hope to be there with two (non-eFester) buddies, can’t promise that we won’t have already had ‘a couple’ though ?

Looking forward to it ?

14 hours ago, missnutmeg said:

Wow, so there’s glitter?! Hope to be there with two (non-eFester) buddies, can’t promise that we won’t have already had ‘a couple’ though ?

Looking forward to it ?

dont think there will be many there that haven't had a couple :) 

17 hours ago, missnutmeg said:

Looking forward to it ?

I make a point of turning up 3 sheets to the wind :lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Looking forward to @JayBalls@JoBalls confusion once again.

Hopefully I will make it along... for babysitter reasons we can’t leave Essex until Wednesday mid- morning so hoping that traffic and queues are kind to us!

17 minutes ago, JayBalls said:

That's the secret to a successful relationship, see eachother once a year and every five years have a year off :lol:

Hahahaha!! ???

• Like 1