Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet (2019 edition)

eFestivals

52 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

? Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today ? ?

If people will insist on arranging parties when I'm still 400 miles away 

Let's reschedule for Thurs!

Been to 5 of these things now and CalGon and @Woffy have evaded me at every single one.

21 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

See, now I want to know what happened! Call it morbid curiosity. I'm also going from Gate A to CV east.

I was there and I don’t know what happened either, don’t worry. I do remember lugging his stuff across the site in what seemed subSaharan temperatures @Brave Sir Robin

Edited by caballosblancos
Addition
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Let's reschedule for Thurs!

Been to 5 of these things now and CalGon and @Woffy have evaded me at every single one.

I’ll be there. 

I think @CaledonianGonzois a Thursday arriver IINM.

Edit: oh yeah. He’s just said that above. 

50 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Woffy's always there - he's just a Milford Man.

Indeed. And therefore I shall be there at 6pm promptly but discreetly. 

Edited by Woffy

46 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Indeed. And therefore I shall be there at 6pm promptly but discreetly. 

If we are recreating avatars to improve recognition, how is lying on the floor discreet?

If I grow a beard for mine, grey hair will make me less Mr. E and more like Uncle Albert, in Only Fools..

24 minutes ago, carlosj said:

If we are recreating avatars to improve recognition, how is lying on the floor discreet?

If I grow a beard for mine, grey hair will make me less Mr. E and more like Uncle Albert, in Only Fools..

Dude, that avatar / profile pic is from ‘2013 - Year of my Glastonbury Stag Do’

#neveragain

I passed out whilst walking around on 2 separate nights, fell asleep with a smoke in my mouth and burnt my lip, fell into (not in to) a bin and bruised my arm, temporarily lost the use of one leg due to not getting fully in my tent one night...and managed to be sober for that extraordinary Portishead performance. An all round good festival. 

But yeah: never again. 

Edited by Woffy

11 minutes ago, Woffy said:

I passed out whilst walking around on 2 separate nights, fell asleep with a smoke in my mouth and burnt my lip, fell into (not in to) a bin and bruised my arm, temporarily lost the use of one leg due to not getting fully in my tent one night...and managed to be sober for that extraordinary Portishead performance. An all round good festival. 

You can always tell a Milford Man.

On 5/17/2019 at 11:25 AM, Kinkyinuit said:

Missed last years efests and resale survivors meet due to shifts getting in the way, '16 arrived on the thursday evening  so am going to try my best to make this one.  

After being on here for a few years, it'll be lovely to put faces to the names of you all!

I am hoping to make it too. And planning to attempt another 2017 resale survivor meet too!