Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet (2019 edition)

eFestivals

35 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Excellent, I'll be there, assuming my trip from Gate A to the CV fields is a little less eventful this time (don't ask... or maybe do, but at the meet). Hopefully bring along @caballosblancos, and maybe a couple of lurkers too.

See, now I want to know what happened! Call it morbid curiosity. I'm also going from Gate A to CV east.

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I finally met @Curlygirl at the last  efest meet too :) ...... anyone loitering or not sure pm me going to wander over  about 8 ish  from near jp  .... will be good to meet some who have helped see me through the depths of the fallow year :) 

8 ish.....blimey, we'll all be speaking in tongues by then. :lol:

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

my appearances are best in the dark ... ok make that 10 :) .... might be earlier will see how it goes :) 

I have a jacket to rival yours! It’s so pretty and it lights up in the dark. I didn’t make it tho, it was bought that way ;) 

2 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

I have a jacket to rival yours! It’s so pretty and it lights up in the dark. I didn’t make it tho, it was bought that way ;) 

ive got the older version which im trying to get my friend to wear :) ...... thats good should be able to spot you if I happen to be watching the same band :) 

10 hours ago, eFestivals said:

in previous years there's been a flag but I'm trying to avoid having to lug it around this year.

Look for people with name stickers on their chests. 

We could all wear the same colour shirts! I vote Yellow! 

Ahh...this is the thread I've been waiting for!! Yes, I'll be there as usual along with Son of Pear_Cider :D 

@crazyfool1 ...8 ish??  I normally start loitering around the Ridge and Furrow about 5 ish!! Unfashionably early :D 

No pink flag to rally round Neil?? Whatever will become of us?

Edited by Pear_Cider

2 minutes ago, Pear_Cider said:

Ahh...this is the thread I've been waiting for!! Yes, I'll be there as usual along with Son of Pear_Cider :D 

@crazyfool1 ...8 ish??  I normally start loitering around the Ridge and Furrow about 5 ish!! Unfashionably early :D 

No pink flag to rally round Neil?? Whatever will become of us?

ok so ive been persuaded ... it will be 6 ish :) providing there are no mishaps getting on site or with a second run to the car :) .. I can't really loiter very well :) 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

ok so ive been persuaded ... it will be 6 ish :) providing there are no mishaps getting on site or with a second run to the car :) .. I can't really loiter very well :) 

I loiter really well anywhere there's a bar...years of practice!! Come early...I'll teach you! :D