Pilton Palais 2019 / Bradley Cooper

Simpo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTbFMh0N5wE

Spotted this on youstube, giving details of movies showing this year, including Beats, The Dead Don't Die, Yesterday, Rocketman, Avengers Endgame, Pulp Fiction, Spider-man: Enter The Spiderverse, How To Train Your Dragon 3, Spirited Away, but also special guest appearances from Liam Gallagher, and Bradley Cooper.

This makes the rumour of Cooper performing on The Park seem very likely to be true.

Pretty sure he goes every year, so he might’ve just been asked to do a brief introduction seeing as he’s already there. Suppose we won’t know how much truth their was to his secret set until we see a TBA on the Park/the rumours start swirling nearer the time. 

What film is he introducing/involved with? Endgame?

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Pretty sure he goes every year, so he might’ve just been asked to do a brief introduction seeing as he’s already there. Suppose we won’t know how much truth their was to his secret set until we see a TBA on the Park/the rumours start swirling nearer the time. 

What film is he introducing/involved with? Endgame?

They’ll be showing A Star Is Born surely?

Not sure what Liam will be doing though.

7 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

"Fully licensed bar from midnight"? Seems an odd time to open. Didn't someone post on here a little while ago that this was supposed to be the cheapest bar on site?

They did. I couldn’t remember a bar being in there but granted the last time I was in was 2013 so it’s probably changed.

Just now, priest17 said:

I'd have been happy with all the tickets being £1 more expensive to pay for a half decent graphics designer to do this poster better.

It may be worth noting that this poster popped up on my twitter feed. I haven’t been able to verify it from anywhere else yet so there’s a chance it may not be genuine?

1 minute ago, MilkyJoe said:

It may be worth noting that this poster popped up on my twitter feed. I haven’t been able to verify it from anywhere else yet so there’s a chance it may not be genuine?

I'd say there's an extremely large chance it is genuine.

Can't imagine anyone taking the time to mockup a fake pilton palais announcement!

I saw Beats last week. It was so good, and I can't wait to see it again!

So many good films I've seen this year on the lineup, and loads that I've not yet seen that I'm looking forward to. Might just spend the whole weekend on there!

What day does the PP tend to run from? Wednesday or Thursday?

16 minutes ago, K2SO said:

I saw Beats last week. It was so good, and I can't wait to see it again!

So many good films I've seen this year on the lineup, and loads that I've not yet seen that I'm looking forward to. Might just spend the whole weekend on there!

What day does the PP tend to run from? Wednesday or Thursday?

Looks as if it ran from Wednesday afternoon in 2017.