Gunnersville 2019

Same here. Weather should be ok in the afternoon/evening - I hope!

As for ticket sales, I don't know, but Sunday seems to be selling best at the moment. I would imagine that there are lots of tickets left for Friday and Saturday. Festival Republic aren't known for discounting tickets often though, so I think they will just stay at full price.

Edited by stereomike2020

11 hours ago, stereomike2020 said:

Same here. Weather should be ok in the afternoon/evening - I hope!

As for ticket sales, I don't know, but Sunday seems to be selling best at the moment. I would imagine that there are lots of tickets left for Friday and Saturday. Festival Republic aren't known for discounting tickets often though, so I think they will just stay at full price.

YMAS outselling The Specials is a bit of a turn-up.

Weather looks like it's going to behave, without being sunny. Going to head over for 6.30pm for BDB.

May have to get towards the front for him and Doves. Not exactly dynamic performers, more that this gig has got loads of people stood around chatting further back written all over it sadly!

1 hour ago, Mcbatesman said:

The specials have been playing everywhere this summer so there's probably not as much draw to see them. 

Ymas have also done alot recently but at least they've been a bit sensible with what they are doing at gunnersville 

The You Me at Six day is quality for somebody remotely into them because it's a pretty special set (guaranteed to hear most of their best songs, some of which they rarely play). The undercard is pretty decent too, so I'd expect it to be a pretty good seller. 

The tube was fine when I left on Friday, although I did go during the final song. I did have to wait 8 minutes for a Piccadilly line train, but I could get a seat.

For the actual festival, I think that it was well organised. Really enjoyed the sets from Badly Drawn Boy, Echo and the Bunnymen, and Doves. Doves really looked like they were so happy to play there. There was a good choice of food stalls and queues for the bar weren't long.

Went along to the You me At Six show yesterday. Had a lot of fun, never queued for a drink despite the festival being incredibly busy. Think they could have done with some more toilets. Was fine for Gents, but queues for portaloos for the ladies were quite severe. Didn't have any trouble getting near the stage by walking around the tent and entering on the far side rather than the side nearer the entrance. Good event, would return.

• 1 year later...