Festival buddy required

KristianWB

Hello!  I am looking for somebody to join me for five days at Download festival 2019 as my friend has had to drop out.  If you are from Exeter/Devon or Cardiff and are able to drive then drop me a message as I can offer a dirt cheap long weekend.  Alternatively, if you are driving from said leaving points on the Wednesday and have room for one plus gear then that too would be an amazing help!  Many thanks! ?

1 hour ago, KristianWB said:

Hello!  I am looking for somebody to join me for five days at Download festival 2019 as my friend has had to drop out.  If you are from Exeter/Devon or Cardiff and are able to drive then drop me a message as I can offer a dirt cheap long weekend.  Alternatively, if you are driving from said leaving points on the Wednesday and have room for one plus gear then that too would be an amazing help!  Many thanks! ?

Two years running?

Wow man, you need a serious word with your friend.

49 minutes ago, scrubbertheman said:

Two years running?

Wow man, you need a serious word with your friend.

49 minutes ago, scrubbertheman said:

Yeah, she works in teaching so it's a case of playing it by ear and getting time off is not the easiest in that line of work.

2 hours ago, KristianWB said:

There’s a camp loner thing for DL on Facebook I think, so probably best to look into that.

14 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

There’s a camp loner thing for DL on Facebook I think, so probably best to look into that.

I will be on Disabled camping again this year as I require the facilities and access, it's one of the main reasons that I can't go alone.  Thanks for messaging though!

• Like 1