Return Coach Ticket Swap Thread

Now that the coach times are out I thought this could be a good place for people to post return coaches back on Monday that they’d like to swap with others.

I’ve got a pair back to Brighton at 11.30 on Monday morning that I would ideally like to swap for something much earlier (we need to get back to our daughter).

@Hugh Jass from my experience, if you turn up a lot earlier, you'll be able to jump on one no problem. If there's space on the coach, See will just put you on and typically, you'd imagine a fair amount of people don't turn up on time etc.

16 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

One of our groups has a 4.30am return to Brighton. Could see if a couple of then fancy swapping if that early suits you? 

That might work out perfectly, cheers.

Whilst I know its nice that you can just turn up early and jump on any coach, I still think a swap is a good idea so we dont have too many people heading for the same coaches. Its incredibly unfair on those who stick to their times and dont get on their allocated coach as not everyone is aware that its a free for all on the Monday.

1 hour ago, jyoung said:

@Hugh Jass from my experience, if you turn up a lot earlier, you'll be able to jump on one no problem. If there's space on the coach, See will just put you on and typically, you'd imagine a fair amount of people don't turn up on time etc.

Yeah I know, but I wouldn’t want to take a chance on packing everything up and getting to the coach at 4.30 only to be told it’s full. Would rather have a ticket just in case.

Does anyone know if there’s a timetable of departures anywhere?

23 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Now that the coach times are out I thought this could be a good place for people to post return coaches back on Monday that they’d like to swap with others.

I’ve got a pair back to Brighton at 11.30 on Monday morning that I would ideally like to swap for something much earlier (we need to get back to our daughter).

I've got a 7:30 to Brighton on Monday, if you want that? I'd want to swap with something later so I'll be able to get some sleep beforehand!

• 1 month later...