Croissant Neuf Line Up

vintagelaureate

Just now, morph100 said:

Rhythm of the 90s!

Yep, they told me they were playing the exact same slot this year - and a slot on another stage too. 

The Dead South too, crossing over from Avalon. Hoping they get a Thursday set!

8 minutes ago, morph100 said:

Rhythm of the 90s!

Defo game for this, not much else I'd bother with though. Baggy Mondays then this was class last time. Hoping for the same this year which depends on work shifts. Thursday eve, Saturday eve and Sunday all day off isn't likely.

2 minutes ago, bombfrog said:

Is this what it sounds like?

it was going OFF in 2017! such good memories. but now the question ... do i go again or try something new?! plus i swear they played the same tent last time and it was fucking rammed. incredible atmosphere though! 

it is exactly what it sounds like but this time they been practising some prodigy for keith flint!

33 minutes ago, jyoung said:

Saw Benjamin Francis Leftwich in March and he was fantastic. Would definitely recommend. 

Would like to see him as well, he seems quite big for Croissant, is there any logic to what sort of time he might play therefore?

2 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

it was going OFF in 2017! such good memories. but now the question ... do i go again or try something new?! plus i swear they played the same tent last time and it was fucking rammed. incredible atmosphere though! 

it is exactly what it sounds like but this time they been practising some prodigy for keith flint!

Is it like Baggy Mondays though, in that it's impossible to get into and borderline unsafe if you can get in the tent? If not then I'll be there with bells on.

1 minute ago, Ashl said:

Would like to see him as well, he seems quite big for Croissant, is there any logic to what sort of time he might play therefore?

I thought the same. No idea but I'd imagine later in the evening which will probably rule him out for me unfortunately.

I love the tent - and the bandstand - although the lineup only ever has a couple of acts that interest me, Leftwich I’d like to see, Dead South there or at the Avalon, and Hip Route sound good too. 

Well worth at least one visit.

As per the heritage music thread...I saw Curved Air there a few years, loved it!