Cheap Return Coaches from London Vic and Brighton

BPEC_Coaches

Hi Everyone,

First-time poster, long time lurker. 

I hope that this is the appropriate section for this post. I volunteer with Brighton Peace and Environment Centre, and we rely on profit made from our coach service to Glastonbury each year to keep us going. We have a long history with the festival (with more info on the links below).

We're struggling to sell our expected amount of tickets this year, so I thought this would be a fine place to post. It is £65 return from either Brighton Old Steine or London Victoria. Your vessel will be Brighton's iconic Big Lemon Coaches, so eco-friendly, cheap and (hopefully) fun!!

Please use us if you are yet to book coaches, or even better recommend and share us!

James

https://thebiglemon.com/glastonbury/

https://www.bpec.org/index.php/glastonbury/bpec-and-glastonbury-festival

9 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Wish you'd posted this a while back! Our London Vic returns were £84 each :(

Oh noooo :( They are a bit more pricey the well-known services. We'll be about next year with an even cheaper early bird! 

You got me home to Brighton after Glastonbury 2013, when my other travel plans fell through. I found a sign along the railway line advertising coaches to Brighton and called the number. Lifesavers!

I need to arrive on Monday this year for my volunteer role, so I'm going to have to make my own way. Will keep in mind for the way home though.

24 minutes ago, Sku said:

You got me home to Brighton after Glastonbury 2013, when my other travel plans fell through. I found a sign along the railway line advertising coaches to Brighton and called the number. Lifesavers!

I need to arrive on Monday this year for my volunteer role, so I'm going to have to make my own way. Will keep in mind for the way home though.

Ahh glad you had a good experience in 2013! We do single tickets also :)

12 minutes ago, Obiginnaw said:

You my friend are an absolute gem, legitimately saved me almost a ton on return travel with that, which will now go straight to the beer fund 

Woo!! That's what we like to hear!! Money in the beer fund whilst raising money for charity!!

4 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

Ohh very tempted by this, heading down solo on the Wednesday and this looks like it might be more craic than hopping on the National Express!

We've got Wednesday tickets and cheaper than NE! Both return and single :)

3 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Wish you'd posted this a while back! Our London Vic returns were £84 each :(

If you are on NE it’s free cancellation (less £1 I think) so you could still save some £ if you want to change especially if there are a few of you

8 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

I believe it's only if you bought the refundable/amendable ticket, that's the vibe I got from the hold message when I rang up there now.

I thought they were the only ones they sold to Glastonbury which is why they are such a rip off but I may be wrong

2 minutes ago, Barneym said:

I thought they were the only ones they sold to Glastonbury which is why they are such a rip off but I may be wrong

Fairly certain there were two options when I booked it as I remember thinking the amendable fare was only a couple of quid more so (thankfully) opted for that.

5 hours ago, BPEC_Coaches said:

Hi Everyone,

First-time poster, long time lurker. 

I hope that this is the appropriate section for this post. I volunteer with Brighton Peace and Environment Centre, and we rely on profit made from our coach service to Glastonbury each year to keep us going. We have a long history with the festival (with more info on the links below).

We're struggling to sell our expected amount of tickets this year, so I thought this would be a fine place to post. It is £65 return from either Brighton Old Steine or London Victoria. Your vessel will be Brighton's iconic Big Lemon Coaches, so eco-friendly, cheap and (hopefully) fun!!

Please use us if you are yet to book coaches, or even better recommend and share us!

James

https://thebiglemon.com/glastonbury/

https://www.bpec.org/index.php/glastonbury/bpec-and-glastonbury-festival

Ah I enquired via Facebook a few months back but never heard anything :( Definitely  think you should start making noise earlier next year, we're booked on NE now!

7 minutes ago, ilovelanegan said:

Ah I enquired via Facebook a few months back but never heard anything :( Definitely  think you should start making noise earlier next year, we're booked on NE now!

Very sorry for the lack of response! I only began volunteering early April and leading the online presence- the plan is to keep making plenty of noise and save you Glasto folk a couple of quid! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BPEC_Coaches said:

Very sorry for the lack of response! I only began volunteering early April and leading the online presence- the plan is to keep making plenty of noise and save you Glasto folk a couple of quid! 

No probs - good luck, hope you sell out the rest of the seats!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Johnkhutch said:

I believe it's only if you bought the refundable/amendable ticket, that's the vibe I got from the hold message when I rang up there now.

Yeah, from what I can tell I didn't book that one (I think you have to pay a couple of quid more to make it amendable). Maybe next year, if I don't lucky in the main coach sale!

• 2 weeks later...

If any of you folk did buy a return ticket from us or planning to, timetable and contact information is here: https://www.bpec.org/index.php/glastonbury

There will be a mobile number announced shorty if there is an urgent need for contact around and during the festival.

James

Edited by BPEC_Coaches

• 1 month later...

Thank you to everyone who used our coach service this year, we managed to sell out by the end!! This guarantees that Brighton and Peace and Environment Centre can continue running and making a difference to the environmental wellbeing of Brighton and surrounding areas. https://www.bpec.org/ Our long history with Glastonbury has supported us massively, with this year appearing extra special.

Perhaps some of you even got the chance to say hello to some of our team at the property lock ups at Silver Hayes and Tipi? 

Hope you had a wonderful festival! 

James (BPEC)