Bargain Booze 2019 Thread

ChemicalBrother

For those with a sweet tooth, just picked up 10 cans of Koppaberg mixed fruit for £9 in Sainsbury's.

They also had the Old Mout kiwi and lime or pineapple and raspberry, not on offer but £10 for 10 cans isn’t too bad

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump.

Cmon guys wheres the cheap beers at? Need some lager ala San miguel or kronenburg for the mrs and I would like an easy drinking ipa like Beaverton neck oil . I have some proper craft already bought and I have lots of flavoured vodka and gin to take just need some easy drinking brunch beers after my bloody Mary's Wheres all the supermarket offers ???

2 minutes ago, daclown28 said:

Need some lager ala San miguel or kronenburg for the mrs and I would like an easy drinking ipa like Beaverton neck oil . I have some proper craft already bought and I have lots of flavoured vodka and gin to take just need some easy drinking brunch beers after my bloody Mary's Wheres all the supermarket offers ???

Tesco’s 2 x craft 4-packs for £9 is a great deal, features Brewdog’s Dead Pony (a fave of mine) & Indie, and Fourpure Session, all of which tick your box.

Dunno about lagers but that ought to be easy.

1 minute ago, lukemack said:

Does anyone know what price m&s are currently doing there cocktails cans for?

£2.10, but they were scanning at £2 when I bought loads last week. Wish I’d managed to stock up on the 4 for 3 deal but they were completely sold out of any decent flavours any time I looked. 

1 hour ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Tesco’s 2 x craft 4-packs for £9 is a great deal, features Brewdog’s Dead Pony (a fave of mine) & Indie, and Fourpure Session, all of which tick your box.

Dunno about lagers but that ought to be easy.

I’ve gone nuts on these, good variety and quite liking the idea of smaller cans. Need to add some DPC, the Hazy Daze in the deal is lovely. 

19 minutes ago, gordong said:

£2.10, but they were scanning at £2 when I bought loads last week. Wish I’d managed to stock up on the 4 for 3 deal but they were completely sold out of any decent flavours any time I looked. 

Thanks, will stock up on a handful sometime this week, another 4 for 3 deal would of been grest just before glasto haha

16 hours ago, daclown28 said:

Bump.

Cmon guys wheres the cheap beers at? Need some lager ala San miguel or kronenburg for the mrs and I would like an easy drinking ipa like Beaverton neck oil . I have some proper craft already bought and I have lots of flavoured vodka and gin to take just need some easy drinking brunch beers after my bloody Mary's Wheres all the supermarket offers ???

I just order ordered 30 cans of Amstel for £21 from ASDA.

They also have some great deals on spiced and dark rum. 

Morrisons doing 3x10 cans for £21 on bog standard lager and cider.

The Morrisons I shop at did include other more premium cans available in the deal such as Smirnoff vodka mixes, old mout cider and others

https://groceries.morrisons.com/offers/buy-3-for-21-1004111926

Edited by Rum Ham

14 hours ago, Crossfit Jesus said:

The Pistonhead 6 packs have been added to the 4 for £9 deal recently as well. Not the most amazing beers in the offer but they're usually £8 each, so a great saving.

Pistonhead Amber?? Now that stuff is lovely! B&M were selling it a while back for like 99p per can... there stock changes all the time though. 

I successfully managed to get £12 off a strictly alcohol home delivery order from Sainsbury's. I ordered 6 x 18 cans of Strongbow (please dont judge me) which should have come to £66 but I got for £55.50 including delivery. This will likely work with any alcohol ordered through Sainsbury's.

In order to claim this deal you need to be a 'new' customer and order more than £60 worth - I have ordered before but a new account with a change of email address seemed to fool them. You need to use code SCSPPC03YAM at checkout/coupon section. 

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/online-food-shopping-deals-2019-5355331

Edited by rhysieg