Bargain Booze 2019 Thread

ChemicalBrother

11 minutes ago, kalifire said:

I'll take my standard: 8 cans of Scrumpy Jack (two demolished on the hill above the Park before 12pm Wednesday) and a litre of Russian Standard vodka. That's it. Everything else I buy on site.

ok?

Repost, but: Just a PSA that M&S cocktail cans are currently on offer, with an additional discount.

Go and buy anything - Percy pigs for example - and you'll get a £5 off £35 shop voucher, which stacks on the 3 for £5 cocktail offer.

M&S Cocktails are double measures and fucking tasty. Get 21 cocktail cans (5.6L of cocktails, over 1 litre of actual booze in there) for £30.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, MJP said:

Repost, but: Just a PSA that M&S cocktail cans are currently on offer, with an additional discount.

Go and buy anything - Percy pigs for example - and you'll get a £5 off £35 shop voucher, which stacks on the 3 for £5 cocktail offer.

M&S Cocktails are double measures and fucking tasty. Get 21 cocktail cans (5.6L of cocktails, over 1 litre of actual booze in there) for £30.

I tried this yesterday and didn’t get the voucher. Bought the booze and got the voucher with that transaction ?. You don’t get it every time apparently. If I’d had more time, I would have went back and bought something else to try for the voucher again before buying the booze. Still a good saving though!

17 hours ago, Festychick75 said:

I tried this yesterday and didn’t get the voucher. Bought the booze and got the voucher with that transaction ?. You don’t get it every time apparently. If I’d had more time, I would have went back and bought something else to try for the voucher again before buying the booze. Still a good saving though!

Go to self service and see if anyone's left their voucher behind, I left with a couple of vouchers last time that were left at the machine!

Edited by MJP
  • Like 1

On 5/15/2019 at 4:17 PM, MJP said:

Interesting, gonna head there tomorrow dinnertime, never thought of these pre mixer cans before, but the M&S ones seem to be getting good reviews on here

2 hours ago, Perks said:

Intereaasting, gonna head there tomorrow dinnertime, never thought of these pre mixer cans before, but the M&S ones seem to be getting good reviews on here

Main reason is they are double measures (the g+t ones at least ) stumbled upon them at Birmingham new street station after buying 3 each for the 30 minute journey we noticed they are 7/8% instead of the usual 5.5 

• Like 1

On 5/15/2019 at 4:17 PM, MJP said:

Did this yesterday, great shout thanks!

Found a £5 off voucher on the floor on my way into M&S.. then at the checkout the guy must've mis-scanned a few whilst we were chatting as he said I didnt have enough for the offer.. got home and I've ended up with 24 cans (23 various cocktails and a Beavertown Lupaloid IPA) for £30!! Bargain :D

Five ltr mini keg of Wainwright Ale reduced to a tenner at Morrison’s recently, not sure if offer is still on. My fave pint so bought several. No probs with carrying as will be in the van, but otherwise, health risks could include hernia!

36 minutes ago, VeeDubs said:

Five ltr mini keg of Wainwright Ale reduced to a tenner at Morrison’s recently, not sure if offer is still on. My fave pint so bought several. No probs with carrying as will be in the van, but otherwise, health risks could include hernia!

Great offer! I got 48 cans for £50 as we're camping

Lovely drop

My local Tesco have 10 cans Magners for £6 ATM, with the rum I usally buy 1Lbottle of Morgan’s pour it into a bottle then buy cold coke at the festival from ice cream cans etc then pour your own measures...  Also after any recommendations for a ok  larger warm Heineken last year not a fan thinking Stella maybe ? Thanks 

Last time I managed to get either 20 cans of Strongbow for £10 or 40 for £20 (probably the former) from Tesco nearer to the time.  

Thinking of taking gin and orange juice and no cans this year for ease of carrying and because I'd rather buy decent-ish cider on site.  But would gin and OJ every day for five days be too much? ? 

5 hours ago, ITK19889 said:

Also after any recommendations for a ok  larger warm Heineken last year not a fan thinking Stella maybe ? Thanks 

Warm Stella will be like lapping up a puddle of evaporating piss in the midday sun