Bargain Booze 2019 Thread

ChemicalBrother

Have found previous years bargain booze threads really useful.

Tesco currently have 10 cans of Thatchers on offer at £7 (was £9).

Also Tesco 2 x 4 Brewdogs IPA’s for £9 (normally £12).

Asda have Thatchers Haze, 10 cans for £8; 36 cans of Strongbow for £21; & Strongbow Dark Fruits 15 cans for £12. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ChemicalBrother said:

Asda have Thatchers Haze, 10 cans for £8; 36 cans of Strongbow for £21; & Strongbow Dark Fruits 15 cans for £12. 

Already got me some Thatchers and Brewdog sours from good old Tesco. Cant guarantee theyll last til Glasto though ?

They also had packs of 10 mixer cans of Captain Morgans and coke/gordons g&t for 7 quid.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, kaytee... said:

Already got me some Thatchers and Brewdog sours from good old Tesco. Cant guarantee theyll last til Glasto though ?

They also had packs of 10 mixer cans of Captain Morgans and coke/gordons g&t for 7 quid.

How long ago did you buy the 10 packs? Looks like they’re £13 (I’ve seen them for £10)

8 hours ago, clarkete said:

Someone made a booze spreadsheet last time ?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DLjP57pa5ntE4DkytpC9rBHFmjCJR7c0OcHAVbjmBl8/htmlview Here’s one I googled earlier

just noticed JD honey at £16 in Sainsbury’s on there.  Might have to get some as my son polished off mine over Easter

Edited by tarw
Seen jd price

2 hours ago, tarw said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DLjP57pa5ntE4DkytpC9rBHFmjCJR7c0OcHAVbjmBl8/htmlview Here’s one I googled earlier

just noticed JD honey at £16 in Sainsbury’s on there.  Might have to get some as my son polished off mine over Easter

Ah well done.  Oh and it's current too?

Excellent.

14 hours ago, Skelts said:

I posted somewhere else that tesco have 1 litre of JD Honey for £23 at the moment ?

Oh god ? I have fallen foul of this deal before.

"A litre of JD Honey for £1 more than the small bottle? Amazing! What could possibly go wrong!"

Plenty. 

I am still 100% going to Tesco tonight and buying some. But it might have to be given to a friend for safe keeping

16 hours ago, ChemicalBrother said:

Thanks lots of good deals in the 2 for £9 including pistonhead lager which is £8 for 6 or 2 for £9.00. The Rosie's Pig cider is a favourite of a lot of friends of mine as well. Did a little shop for my husband. He'll be happy tomorrow night when it arrives. 

Edited by gigpusher

17 hours ago, ChemicalBrother said:

correction on the Thatchers Haze at Asda .... its now 10 cans for £6.75 .... this a couple of crates for me tomorrow :) 

29 minutes ago, TabulaRasa said:

I’ve literally just been in my local Asda and it’s £8 for ten here ?

That’s strange .... will check again tomoro .... the normal thatchers was £8 and the haze £6.75 in several places in the shop so it’s not a mistake