Camper east camping question

H.M.V

16 minutes ago, EasyUserName said:

I agree on the new thread idea.  This is an interesting question!  Campervan entry is via Pylle Lane, off the A37. In theory, the taxi could follow the blue route (campers) to drop this person off.  But, where does it go after drop off? I could see it being stopped before it turned off the A37. 

That leaves the car park fields.  It's been many years now since I went in the car, and I went down Pylle Lane but was split off earlier.  I've seen on more recent maps though, different entries off the A37 before Pylle Lane for parking. I suspect the taxi won't know where to go.

Would be interesting to know what the answer is!

Get out of taxi at Pylle Lane / A37 junction and walk.  Distance from there to CV fields is less than the walk from some of the CV fields to, say, the Park.  Assuming that all kit etc is already in the van in the fields, this should be fine.

4 hours ago, Mr Benn said:

Hello if someone is on crutches within your group in campervan field will they take pity and put you nearer to the PG? x 

I wouldn't count on it. Do you at least have an east quiet pass?  Make sure that you take things for the evening when you enter the festival site and leave them in the lock ups to ensure you only need to make the journey once a day.

Screenshot 2019-06-08 at 11.33.24.png