The fence is going up!

Wickedfaerie

25 minutes ago, reallife said:

Oh I was sooooo excited when I saw this on the BBC yesterday.  I thought they don't usually start there.  Still, no matter I still say  eeeeeeeeek!

Wickedfaerie Is your camera on line this year?

Ooops sorry - I didn't realise it was already known!

No - actually earlier today we tried to rig something up but the quality was rubbish so we didn't bother. Sorry!

9 minutes ago, Wickedfaerie said:

No - actually earlier today we tried to rig something up but the quality was rubbish so we didn't bother. Sorry!

A different angle to the bbc camera would be greatly appreicated ;)

Yes, exciting news, it appeared yesterday on the webcam, see the webcam thread. I think we were all expecting it to start above Strummerville out of view, then start to appear above the Tipi field, but they started a bit further west this year. Its amazing how quickly it goes up once they start

...What we really need/want Mr and Mrs F, is a new panorama to appreciate all the recent changes on site!!!....???

24 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

Yes, exciting news, it appeared yesterday on the webcam, see the webcam thread. I think we were all expecting it to start above Strummerville out of view, then start to appear above the Tipi field, but they started a bit further west this year. Its amazing how quickly it goes up once they start

...What we really need/want Mr and Mrs F, is a new panorama to appreciate all the recent changes on site!!!....???

like the one posted an hour or so ago ? :) 

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 6:01 PM, Wickedfaerie said:

I think I only saw it because I was zooming in!  Sorry your camera isn't up, it has been great to see two cams!

• 11 months later...
4 hours ago, gigpusher said:

For a moment there I thought they were still putting the fence up and I was very confused!!

My thoughts in  the 5 seconds it took to realizing this was for 2019:

The fence is going up

They're going to do a low tech festival as COVID eases

Is it worth the 14 day quarantine period on arrival?

Yes it is

I'll go

Fuck it's 2019