Leftfield Line Up

Avalon_Fields

Fontaines DC are one I am desperate to see, their album is fantastic and they're getting rave reviews live, I'm a bit worried the tent will be too full though! Hopefully catch them somewhere over the weekend

Edited by coma girl

3 hours ago, noplacelikehome said:

Love Fantastic Negrito - but clash with Cure - what time do headliners on leftfield finish on a Sunday is it a bit early - any chance I could see both?

According to Clashfinder which I assume is currently using the same times as 2017 festival21:00- 22:00 and The Cure starting at 21:15 -23:15

9 hours ago, The Nal said:

Yeah keen to catch them too. What time do the 2nd last band start on Leftfield?

Saw Tom Robinson's headlining set in 2016 on my way to New Order on the Other and still had time to go to the bar and get down the front

9 hours ago, priest17 said:

I hope Fontaines said yes to the 3 sets they supposedly were offered, maybe a JP set and a Crows nest set. They're such a good live band and the frontman is so intense itd be a waste seeing them that late in the festival when all I can do is lazily gawp at them.

Hoping to catch Dream Wife, I've missed them 4 times now and their album was in my top 10 last year.

per their Reddit AMA today, they're playing twice more over the weekend:

"Matthewhackworth

Where else you are playing at Glastonbury? Except the leftfield stage.

2 other stages but we're not at liberty to say yet x

Edited by ghostdancer1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

Am I misremembering, or did Caroline Lucas get booed at a previous Glastonbury appearance?

Yeah that rings a bell, before Wu-Tang on the pyramid in 2011? To be fair the weather was pretty miserable - it may not have been entirely personal...

22 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

per their Reddit AMA today, they're playing twice more over the weekend:

"Matthewhackworth

Where else you are playing at Glastonbury? Except the leftfield stage.

2 other stages but we're not at liberty to say yet x

Good to hear. Hope to be able to catch them at least once. Can see one of their sets going down as one to remember.