Leftfield Line Up

Avalon_Fields

Just now, Acid_Haze said:

Anyone think any of these bands could be doing another set on the main stages? Can expect it for Fontaine’s dc, Stella Donnelly or Algiers

Some will.  Sam Fender was on the main poster so he has to be on one of the main stages too.  (Efestivals shows JP on Friday)

I hope Fontaines said yes to the 3 sets they supposedly were offered, maybe a JP set and a Crows nest set. They're such a good live band and the frontman is so intense itd be a waste seeing them that late in the festival when all I can do is lazily gawp at them.

Hoping to catch Dream Wife, I've missed them 4 times now and their album was in my top 10 last year.

42 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

Can't see KT Tunstall just doing the one hour set. Surely elsewhere although. not sure where. I guess Other or even Pyramid low down. 

I don’t see why not, I’m pretty sure she’s just done sets on smaller stages in previous years (acoustic maybe?)

Excuse me whilst I go and have some private time with that Leftfield poster. 

Stella Donnelly, Dream Wife, Algiers, Connie Constance, Queen Zee, Sam Fender...

Queen Zee in particular I'm excited to see given I missed their recent gigs. 

Dream Wife will tear that place up!

• Upvote 1