Glasto 2019 Area/Stage Playlists

_.mark._

I'm a new member here so first of all... Hi I'm Mark ?.

2019 will be my 6th Glastonbury and if I am totally honest I'm more excited this time around than ever before. (absence has definitely made the heart grow fonder)

As I am a bit of an obsessive nerd when it comes to Glasto (and music in general) each year I religiously create myself a Glastonbury Playlist on Spotify. This year however I thought I would do things a little differently and create a playlist for each stage/area so I can discover lots of new/diverse artists before arriving through the gates, and to also appreciate the magnitude of the lineup.

As I don't want my efforts to go to waste, here are the links below. Almost every act in the line up releases have been added to each playlist. As more areas and acts are confirmed I will create the final few playlists.

Silverhayes 

BBC Introducing 

Field of Avalon

The Common

Shangri-la

The Glade

West Holts Stage

Acoustic Stage

They also might give those who haven't been before an idea of what music to expect in each area / on each stage. If one person finds this useful than this post would have been worth it. 

(im not sure whether the hyperlinks will work so you may have to copy and paste)

[EDIT: sorry I just noticed the other playlist thread]

Enjoy and see you in the fields.

Mark

Edited by _.mark._
creating links
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Tremendous work. Thanks for sharing and welcome ? I love Robin's giant playlist, but this is really cool to have it all grouped together. When we get the lineups, I want to work out which stages I'm neglecting and check out these playlists to see if anyone needs adding to my list.

On 5/8/2019 at 9:40 PM, _.mark._ said:

I'm a new member here so first of all... Hi I'm Mark ?.

2019 will be my 6th Glastonbury and if I am totally honest I'm more excited this time around than ever before. (absence has definitely made the heart grow fonder)

As I am a bit of an obsessive nerd when it comes to Glasto (and music in general) each year I religiously create myself a Glastonbury Playlist on Spotify. This year however I thought I would do things a little differently and create a playlist for each stage/area so I can discover lots of new/diverse artists before arriving through the gates, and to also appreciate the magnitude of the lineup.

As I don't want my efforts to go to waste, here are the links below. Almost every act in the line up releases have been added to each playlist. As more areas and acts are confirmed I will create the final few playlists.

Silverhayes 

BBC Introducing 

Field of Avalon

The Common

Shangri-la

The Glade

West Holts Stage

Acoustic Stage

They also might give those who haven't been before an idea of what music to expect in each area / on each stage. If one person finds this useful than this post would have been worth it. 

(im not sure whether the hyperlinks will work so you may have to copy and paste)

[EDIT: sorry I just noticed the other playlist thread]

Enjoy and see you in the fields.

Mark

Nice ? 

Cheers for these. BBC introducing and Acoustic are great additions to BSR’s work and the others by stage/area some in here have created.

Collectively you have a profoundly impact on my festival and listening generally.

Great, I'm glad they have been useful and thanks all for the welcome messages.

Aside from the 'well known' artists I am now really looking forward to seeing some acts that i hadn't previously heard of:

J.S. OndaraKeb' Mo' (Acoustic)

The Comet is Coming, Swindle, Fatouima Diawara (West Holts)

Dr Meaker (Glade) The fact that this is with a live band makes it even more exciting.

Denzel Curry, Vodun (Shangri-la)

Dutty Moonshine Band, EuphoniqueInja, Kanine (The Common)

Arno Parks, Celeste (BBC Introducing)

Ocean Wisdom, Holy Goof, AJ Tracey (Silverhayes)

I guess its fingers crossed now for minimal clashes.