Hospitality Camping

Thea!

Hi Thea, I’ve camped in hospitality before. Usually quite easy to get a space and there’s showers and food there (I bought steak at the food tent the year I camped there!). The hospitality parking was a huge help as well (mainly because it was 2016 so the year of mud!) 

I got my tickets free through a competition so it was a great perk, best part of hospitality is the interstage cut through and silver Hayes area if you get stuck in the crowd and need a wee! 

Edited by Lucy92

2 hours ago, Thea! said:

Ahh thanks for your reply @Lucy92 ! Really helpful. Sorry to be specific, but were there flushing toilets? I'm potentially working there and it includes a hospital entrance ticket.

I think there was, yes. Was a few years ago so trying to remember! I do have a feeling there was though and running taps. Great to hear you may have sorted tickets for this year :) 

5 hours ago, Thea! said:

Hello !

Just wondering if anyone has ever camped in the hospitality campsite (Woodsies) and how different or special it might be?

Many thanks,

Thea

Hi,

yep, we did two coldplays ago ( a new measurement a time) I know it has moved location since then ( the JPT change)

summary

car park location great

camping space - average , you;d get more room pitching out closer to the west fence

toilets - flushing portable units with sinks - ok weds-fri, bit messy after that and make sure you have paper

showers - ok weds - fri but blocked and flooding (give it a miss) after that....then again it was a bit muddy that year and I'm sure that wont be a problem this year when baked dry

overall - apart from parking, nothing different to pitching my tent anywhere else on site

Not done the camping but as others have said the big plus point is the cut through to the Other Stage being able to nip though and cut across site or catch something on there is a bonus. The Hive Beach Cafe from Dorset used to have the interstage  restaurant and it was our thing to go for a ‘nice’ breakfast on the Saturday morning but the firm that replaced it last year wasn’t as good imho. Apart from that it’s full of folk not doing a great deal.