West Holts Announced

Guy Incognito

Don't see Hopkins playing West Holts as all that different to Hot Chip or Caribou both having done it in the past. Perfect fit in my eyes. Just hope the crowd isn't made up of people just waiting for the beat and talking over the beautiful ethereal parts, like they did at Brixton last year... 

10 minutes ago, TJGthree said:

Can anyone confirm whether this means Janelle willl clash with miley and Kylie? Or will Janelle likely be later in the evening? 

Can't see that being an issue - Kylie will be around 4PM and Janelle come on around 10

23 minutes ago, TJGthree said:

Can anyone confirm whether this means Janelle willl clash with miley and Kylie? Or will Janelle likely be later in the evening? 

Janelle is headlining and Kylie will be middle of the afternoon about 3-ish I think so no chance of them clashing. 

8 minutes ago, bombfrog said:

Erm... what exactly does a Rosalia show consist of that wouldn't fit on those two stages? I'm intrigued.

Have a look at her shows at coachella, lollapalooza etc.. Not saying it won't be one those stages but it would be more suited for an early Other/Pyramid slot imo.