West Holts Announced

Guy Incognito

4 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

This is the Kit were excellent at EOTR last year; the crowd really got in to it.

Yeah, they were good, but we legged it round halfway through their set to see Jeff Tweedy on the Piano stage

I’m hoping for some new stuff from them, they toured ‘moonshine freeze’ to death, excellent as it is. Surely a new record due

9 minutes ago, adequate8 said:

My info was good but Maribou are Friday instead of Sat ??‍♂️

Should know slots for Ezra, Tempest, Hot Chip and Foals (?) soon too

Eh hang on a second mate. Do you have info that says Foals are playing?

Love some of the acts announced here. Plenty of others to listen to before the fest too. 

I will inevitably create some clashes for myself. I already have the comet is coming as a must see after not having heard them before the initial poster drop. 

7 minutes ago, y0ungtitan said:

Got my first nailed on clash in Hopkins vs Tame Impala. Think I'll probably end up going to see Tame because that's what I imagine my mates will be doing but reckon Hopkins will be the better set. Ah, decisions!

This is also my first major clash. Im leaning towards jopkins and get into SEC early

Comet is Coming > Maribou State > Jorja > Jon Hopkins is a cracking Friday night.

Hopefully IDLES are doing their Truth Stage set that night to make getting in to Shangri la easier for those of us seeing Hopkins.

1 minute ago, T-Mouse said:

Comet is Coming > Maribou State > Jorja > Jon Hopkins is a cracking Friday night.

Hopefully IDLES are doing their Truth Stage set that night to make getting in to Shangri la easier for those of us seeing Hopkins.

I think they're on at the Park on the same night. I'm hoping the Truth Stage gig is a non clash day and time.