West Holts Announced

Guy Incognito

There will be relay speakers in the WH Field now.

The fallow year has produced a turnaround for West Holts – well, actually just a few degrees turnaround of the stage but one that will allow better sight lines from all corners of the arena. Even better, they’ve now got relay speakers that will blast the sound right to the back of the field.

Edited by Dukeicon
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Biggest news here is the extra speakers.  I don't know whether the complaints on here and emails sent that had any effect, but I'm glad they've taken action!

This.  My favourite stage is now even favouriter. 

1 minute ago, bennyhana22 said:

Where have you read that, S2H?

Ben

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/west-holts-2019-line-up-poster-is-revealed/

The fallow year has produced a turnaround for West Holts – well, actually just a few degrees turnaround of the stage but one that will allow better sight lines from all corners of the arena. Even better, they’ve now got relay speakers that will blast the sound right to the back of the field.