Best & Worst Glastonbury Area

Deadendfriends8

On 5/8/2019 at 10:05 PM, alframsey said:

I can never remember names of tents or bars at Glastonbury and it is the same for Greenfields, I know that there is something going on right through the night and morning and I have been at one place or another in Greenfelds up until 6/7am. It really is a great place to wind down and chill out before heading back to sleep, even occasionally have a doze in the tents/bar/cafe and have never been disturbed. The worst that has happened is I wake up having found I've have a blanket put over me.

I always go back and chill out at welfare. They always have a great fire going and I've chatted to loads of sound people around the fire. I met HMV from here there a few years ago lol

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

is it a stationary queue ? cant say ive tried going that way for  quite a while ... and if i have its become very hazy :( 

I've never found if stationary, more a way to slow down the rate  people are entering.