Do you think anyone will be selling campervan ticket for Bath and West showground ?

Pauladuncan70

we missed out on campervan tickets to bath and west and I have got us some space at Pilton Hill which looks great but does not have the free shuttle bus service.  I have to pay the final amount in the next week to Pilton Hill - Do you think there will ever be any secret sales of campervan tickets or someone cancel - or can you buy the campervan ticket from someone else if they don't want it ?   Anyone here want to sell or know anyone who wants to sell a large campervan ticket -  

Delighted we have tickets to glastonbury though - feeling super lucky on that front 

There are normally various campervan tickets up for sale nearer the event. I'd just keep an eye on here. Technically your van ticket is tied to your entrance ticket but I've never known that be checked. It doesn't mean it won't this year though!

3 hours ago, Pauladuncan70 said:

we missed out on campervan tickets to bath and west and I have got us some space at Pilton Hill which looks great but does not have the free shuttle bus service.  I have to pay the final amount in the next week to Pilton Hill - Do you think there will ever be any secret sales of campervan tickets or someone cancel - or can you buy the campervan ticket from someone else if they don't want it ?   Anyone here want to sell or know anyone who wants to sell a large campervan ticket -  

Delighted we have tickets to glastonbury though - feeling super lucky on that front 

There will almost certainly be more available as lots of people had got friends to buy them one in the hope they got tickets in the resale, these will have been cancelled by those who were not successful. Perhaps it's worth giving SeeTickets a call? Good luck! :)

48 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

There will almost certainly be more available as lots of people had got friends to buy them one in the hope they got tickets in the resale, these will have been cancelled by those who were not successful. Perhaps it's worth giving SeeTickets a call? Good luck! :)

I can vouch for that. I used a friends reg no to get on last October.

I had to give up my Campervan West pass due to not securing a General Ticket in the re-sale.

It was refunded last week.

My advice is to keep checking the Galstonbury/Seetickets website as I'm sure all the returned tickets will come back on for sale.

4 hours ago, Pauladuncan70 said:

Thanks that's great to know. Contacted see tickets but not heard back yet  Just to be sure I am checking on seetickets Glastonbury worthy View campsite - is that right ? There are no options for campervans there ?

They removed the options after campervan passes had sold out, the same as Tipis. I guess they kept the Worthy View wording to define which is which car park. This is the URL to watch or better still monitor. https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras :)

On 5/7/2019 at 8:47 AM, Pauladuncan70 said:

B&W passes and cv east still available

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2019 at 8:47 AM, Pauladuncan70 said:

Apologies as this is probably a bit too late but I did see someone on Twitter selling a Bath and West camping ticket on Twitter, Just some girl: @LollW  you could ask her.