Jump to content

Worthy View 2019 Questions


GreyKerala
 Share

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

On plus side ground is fine and loos on the way . I break up trip back if I'm early enough beer in strummerville beer at top of hill by entrance to wv?

When does the music at Strummersville normally stop? Is there much of an atmosphere late at night do ya know?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jimmerz95 said:

When does the music at Strummersville normally stop? Is there much of an atmosphere late at night do ya know?

Music doesn't go on late its quiet when I've headed back.  Say 1am . We tend to be out early in day wander watch a lot of music have a few beers . But at our age that's a long enough day ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

Music doesn't go on late its quiet when I've headed back.  Say 1am . We tend to be out early in day wander watch a lot of music have a few beers . But at our age that's a long enough day ?

Thanks Crocodiles ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We are coming from Weston super mare, can anyone point us in the right direction of which route is best to approach from? We are not from England so really have no clue. I recon put the postcode in but hubby says we should approach from south of wv.? Any help much appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Mardy said:

B19 for us. Can’t complain. First good result of the festival

Want to trade? My A19 for your B19... 19 is 19, right? ???

-----

Also, we'll stop by in Street at Heck's for some supplies. What's the best way from there? Go to A37? To A361? GPS is telling me to go through the lanes from Street but I'm afraid they'll be blocked off.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Pollulu said:

We are coming from Weston super mare, can anyone point us in the right direction of which route is best to approach from? We are not from England so really have no clue. I recon put the postcode in but hubby says we should approach from south of wv.? Any help much appreciated.

yes, approach from the south. from Weston-super-Mare, get on to the M5 and take exit 23 and go no to the A39. Before Glastonbury town, head south-east to Lydford-on-Fosse, and then onto the A37 going north-east. Worthy View will be sign posted along the way on your left.

https://goo.gl/maps/yigKSdotmcf2xiPN9

 

Edited by ghostdancer1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, herzzreh said:

Want to trade? My A19 for your B19... 19 is 19, right? ???

-----

Also, we'll stop by in Street at Heck's for some supplies. What's the best way from there? Go to A37? To A361? GPS is telling me to go through the lanes from Street but I'm afraid they'll be blocked off.

From Street go to Baltonsborough, onto Parbrook then onto Worthy View. Roads passed Parbrook will be blocked off but WV sticker will get you through. Avoid A361 at all costs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

yes, approach from the south. from Weston-super-Mare, get on to the M5 and take exit 23 and go no to the A39. Before Glastonbury town, head south-east to Lydford-on-Fosse, and then onto the A37 going north-east. Worthy View will be sign posted along the way on your left.

https://goo.gl/maps/yigKSdotmcf2xiPN9

 

Thanks a million, appreciated very much - hope your festival rocks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...