Worthy View 2019 Questions

GreyKerala

39 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Just seen this, how does this work then? Surely you need a WV wristband to get through security at PHG?

Makes no sense.... normal punters wont be able to get through the Pennards Hill gate to get up the hill?? 

4 minutes ago, Havors said:

b) is correct haha! Poor sods in Row A1.... :D 

2017 - very back row. Most of the tents were empty around us until the Friday. We were initially more or less opposite the showers as per previous years until the morning of the festival when we received an email telling us that the location had been changed. We're in Block A again but not quite at the back. 

22 minutes ago, Havors said:

Makes no sense.... normal punters wont be able to get through the Pennards Hill gate to get up the hill?? 

Possibly the Flying Machine Cafe wanted access to all festival goers business instead of limited to WV campers?  I guess, if the masses really wanted to, they could get a pass out at the Pennards Hill gate and come up to the cafe.  However, the reality is why would you go to the hassle of a pass out and then do the long climb up the hill just to visit the cafe when you have access to every other culinary option  throughout the site?

Just now, spcdust said:

Possibly the Flying Machine Cafe wanted access to all festival goers business instead of limited to WV campers?  I guess, if the masses really wanted to, they could get a pass out at the Pennards Hill gate and come up to the cafe.  However, the reality is why would you go to the hassle of a pass out and then do the long climb up the hill just to visit the cafe when you have access to every other culinary option  throughout the site?

If that was the case then they will need to put proper checks on the path from the food vendors to the campsite.... usually you just wander through and the stewards to keep the odd eye out to make sure you have wrist band... 

Could potentially cause havoc with people just wandering into the campsite who arent WV guests. 

1 minute ago, Havors said:

If that was the case then they will need to put proper checks on the path from the food vendors to the campsite.... usually you just wander through and the stewards to keep the odd eye out to make sure you have wrist band... 

Could potentially cause havoc with people just wandering into the campsite who arent WV guests. 

Yeah you'd have loads of people wandering up trying to use the showers and whatnot, especially if it's hot.

My suspicion is that they've got that Tweet wrong.

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

Yeah you'd have loads of people wandering up trying to use the showers and whatnot, especially if it's hot.

My suspicion is that they've got that Tweet wrong.

Yeah I think so too. 

Cant see them putting a proper check point between the tents and the vendors really. 

E13 for us. Pretty chuffed with that.

Does anyone know if I'll be able to come in tomorrow on my own, then bring my friend in on Thursday. We're both staying in a tent, but will the barcode work on two separate occasions?

4 minutes ago, Dixo said:

E13 for us. Pretty chuffed with that.

Does anyone know if I'll be able to come in tomorrow on my own, then bring my friend in on Thursday. We're both staying in a tent, but will the barcode work on two separate occasions?

Yes that’s fine. The bar code will work as many times as the max occupancy of your tent.