Worthy View 2019 Questions

GreyKerala

32 minutes ago, kevbizarre said:

I’m the reverse this year right at the back! On the plus side it should be a little quieter?! Not that WV is that loud at night or morning any way 

It's quiet as nobody walking passed your tent but that extra walk is a killer at end of the night.  Still all good though 

Edited by crocodiles

7 minutes ago, kevbizarre said:

I’m the reverse this year right at the back! On the plus side it should be a little quieter?! Not that WV is that loud at night or morning any way 

We've always been at the back. I don't mind it really. Bit quieter and straight in for the duck egg omelettes! 

45 minutes ago, kevbizarre said:

We’ve been at the back - it is quiet for sure, but then nowhere’s really rowdy. Everyone’s too knackered after climbing that hill ?

7 minutes ago, Airlie said:

Has anyone ever arrived at around 9/10pm on Thursday night?  My girlfriend could only get the Friday off work so she's getting there late!  Im told she will have no problems getting in, fingers crossed. 

Yeah it'll be fine, the entrance is manned 24 hours.

4 minutes ago, Ricci's Special Kebabs said:

Anywhere you can check where your tent is roughly located? I'm in B.

You get a map when you get your tent number... you can estimate where you are from this. 

We are in B also less of a walk to showers and toilets which is good. Was miles away last time 

2 minutes ago, Havors said:

You get a map when you get your tent number... you can estimate where you are from this. 

We are in B also less of a walk to showers and toilets which is good. Was miles away last time 

Cheers, that will teach me to RTFM! It's on the email as you say.

Very happy with location, very close to Pennards Hill Gate. 

Just now, Ricci's Special Kebabs said:

Cheers, that will teach me to RTFM! It's on the email as you say.

Very happy with location, very close to Pennards Hill Gate. 

Yeah same here... people dont realise how big worthy view is... its a fair walk from the back down to pennards gate ha