Worthy View 2019 Questions

GreyKerala

23 minutes ago, LFC_05 said:

People asking about the taxis, if i remember correctly, if they have to drop you off at the car park entrance, the hill to the top of the car park is a bit steep.

I seen another thread from last year about people coming up the wrong hill from the festival, is there 2 entrances to avoid searches?

Also, I've heard that they sell ice in worthy view but never known were to look? Wheres the best/cheapest place to buy it in the festival?

Managed to buy some in 2017 but on the weekend, some wanted £25 a bag! (it was roasting hot that year thought!)

Only one entrance between WV and the main festival from memory. And only one entrance from Car park to WV. 

Don't remember Ice at WV but then I would never be looking to buy it anyway really. 

• Upvote 1

In 2016 I travelled to WV with my whole party and we parked in the designated car park and everything was very easy.

This year we are staying at WV again but our party who are driving us are staying in offsite accommodation near to Pedestrian Gate D.

Reading previous posts it doesn't look like our driver can drop us off at the WV campsite parking. Where would be the best place for us to be dropped off. If we are dropped off at the "drop off point" can we get a shuttle service to WV from there?

7 hours ago, Havors said:

Only one entrance between WV and the main festival from memory. And only one entrance from Car park to WV. 

Don't remember Ice at WV but then I would never be looking to buy it anyway really. 

Ice available in the shop 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Armourman said:

Ice available in the shop 

Can you remember the price? is it the bags like you get in super markets? Would be ideal to top up my colemans cooler.. my ice has usually melted by the friday night 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Armourman said:

Hiya was only £3

Oh hey thats bloody good! haha! hmmm they will have definitely sold out by the friday though I reckon? Even if I replenish the ice on the thursday gives me cold drinks to the sunday I reckon though. 

55 minutes ago, Havors said:

Oh hey thats bloody good! haha! hmmm they will have definitely sold out by the friday though I reckon? Even if I replenish the ice on the thursday gives me cold drinks to the sunday I reckon though. 

THe last time they were well stocked even on the Saturday 

Ok so I’ve been Worthy View a few times but this time I might be giving someone a lift who’s staying in the main site.

Now I know they can probably get the shuttle on arrival to the main site but on return can they just walk up the hill into WV without a wrist band? I have a vague memory security isn’t fussed come Monday morning? 

1 hour ago, Stubbsy55 said:

Anyone stayed at worthy view before know what the quality of the tents are like? As in how waterproof and stable they are?  

Did it in 2016, dry as a bone despite the mud and rain. The orange ones are bright inside so early in the morning you feel as if it’s mid afternoon .