Press Hospitality Ticket Holders

tjchittt86

Managed to get my hands on these tickets out of pure desperation to get to Glastonbury after missing the last two. Coming up to my wife and I's first wedding anniversary and thought this would be a treat and yes it's a bloody expensive treat but we thought as a 'once in a lifetime' kind of thing we'll pay now and worry later...and continue to worry for years to come.  

ANYWAY, first time in hospitality - can anyone that's been before shed any light on these questions for me...

• Travelling down in a three and our other friend has a 'normal' ticket. Will he still be allowed to enter through the same gate as us? Do we have a super secret special gate? 
  • How quickly does the hospitality camping fill up? Looking to get there for lunchtime ish ish will we be ok to get a spot? 
  • Other than a shower, bar and toilets and being able to walk between Pyramid and Other, does hospitality 'get you' anything else? From the few bit I've read it seems not!

Thanks  ?

3 hours ago, tjchittt86 said:

Managed to get my hands on these tickets out of pure desperation to get to Glastonbury after missing the last two. Coming up to my wife and I's first wedding anniversary and thought this would be a treat and yes it's a bloody expensive treat but we thought as a 'once in a lifetime' kind of thing we'll pay now and worry later...and continue to worry for years to come.  

ANYWAY, first time in hospitality - can anyone that's been before shed any light on these questions for me...

• Travelling down in a three and our other friend has a 'normal' ticket. Will he still be allowed to enter through the same gate as us? Do we have a super secret special gate? 
  • How quickly does the hospitality camping fill up? Looking to get there for lunchtime ish ish will we be ok to get a spot? 
  • Other than a shower, bar and toilets and being able to walk between Pyramid and Other, does hospitality 'get you' anything else? From the few bit I've read it seems not!

Thanks  ?

Nothing to advise other that the cut through pass is a bonus, there is also a route that takes you pretty close to John Peel stage too. People using the Accessibility facilities (me included) get to use them too.  Here are a couple of old threads which may answer your questions. :)

• Like 1