Maria_Mathews

2 x 2019 tickets for sale £340

Unfortunately I can't go this year, and now have 2 tickets for sale - they have cost me £340 for the pair.  Please get in touch if you are interested.

thanks

Maria

Ok. So how would we do the transaction? I'm based in Edinburgh, where are you? Andy 

Hi Andy, I am in Manchester. Have paid for the tickets but not received yet. Obviously I wouldn't expect you to pay me until I get them, and can send photo of them. Maybe we can email directly. My email address is maria_mathews@hotmail.co.uk 

Thanks 

Maria 

The other issue is the tickets will be in your name. I know they haven't asked for ID all of the previous times I've been but don't want to risk it. Basically all I'd have would be a code that you've emailed me. Sorry but it's probably not going to work 

I have NEVER known anyone to check ID of ticket holders on the way in. They are e-tickets, so as long as they scan (which they will unless someone has already used your ticket), you'll be fine.

• Like 1

I bought one of someone online a few days before last year’s festival and got all the persons details along with an email of explanation from the person as I was paranoid about not getting in. They didn’t even look at the name (it was a girls ticket and I’m not), just scanned it and in I went....I worry about these things 😉

• Like 1

Twickets is the official resale partner for EOTR.

Go through them if you are selling or buying and everything will be tickety-boo 😃

On 5/5/2019 at 4:23 PM, Maria_Mathews said:

Unfortunately I can't go this year, and now have 2 tickets for sale - they have cost me £340 for the pair.  Please get in touch if you are interested.

thanks

Maria

Hi, these tickets are sold now, go to twickets as it's really good. Have fun all 😁