Friday Main Stage

For the past few years, there's always been 9 acts each day on the main stage consistently.

This year it looks like there 2 more acts to be announced on the Friday main stage (currently 7). Who do people think they will be? Sam Fender? Gerry Cinnamon?

37 minutes ago, NerdsNatterings said:

Everyone throwing around huge names is gonna be gutted when the last two names end up being the first two acts on that no ones really heard of 

you're probs right but if one of them is denzel then imma cream my pants. 

If they booked Sam Fender before he shot up in popularity, they might've got him to agree to go between Juice WRLD and Charli XCX, or between Charli XCX and Twin Atlantic. Now he'd probably go just below You Me at Six, although his tour later this year seems to be selling so well that 5th down might not even be big enough soon. Then I'd imagine there'll be something different act opening, probably somebody fairly small. Would love to see YONAKA get a spot there, or if its somebody smaller LONA would be great (used to be called Judas, think they played main stage a couple of years ago). 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, NerdsNatterings said:

Everyone throwing around huge names is gonna be gutted when the last two names end up being the first two acts on that no ones really heard of 

Real shit.

I thought Twin Atlantic were pretty big for being the third act on anyway - the names that are being suggested would see them even earlier.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2019 at 8:47 AM, NerdsNatterings said:

Is there any chance of a fairly big name to entice the crowds in early? I know he’s not huge but previously there was Big Shaq last year and Frank Turner the year before

• 4 weeks later...