The panoramic photo thread 2019

Wickedfaerie

12 hours ago, dingbat2 said:

Let's not forget that someone died during the construction/testing of Arcadia last time...

...you can understand their sensitivity to cameras being fixed on what must be one of the most potentially dangerous areas of the festival

Did they? 

I thought someone committed suicide? 

Rubbish about the pics though... I expect it’s more to do with their controlling the timeline of releasing things. 

6 minutes ago, Woffy said:

If Arcadia is a construction site it should be fenced off or at least demarcated and signage in place. Unless the whole festival site is deemed a construction site.

Have you been reading The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 again. ?

2 hours ago, Losing my hair said:

Have you been reading The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 again. ?

Haha! I’d forgotten all about that! ?

(The whole site can’t be a construction site...otherwise full PPE would have to be worn everywhere!

Yes, I am sad!)

15 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Haha! I’d forgotten all about that! ?

(The whole site can’t be a construction site...otherwise full PPE would have to be worn everywhere!

Yes, I am sad!)

Officially speaking, High Vis is supposed to be worn everywhere until the site is signed off.

But that's one of the most widely ignored rules you'll find, not just at Glastonbury but at all festivals.

7 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Probably not as sad as me - I do this stuff for a living!!

I do too, to a large degree. Perhaps we should pop down and have a look through their SSoW. Maybe do a few Toolbox Talks. I’m sure they’d really appreciate it. 

And check out their O&M Manual: “Press button A and huge fucking flames shoot out as dirty D&B kicks in”. 

2 minutes ago, incident said:

Officially speaking, High Vis is supposed to be worn everywhere until the site is signed off.

But that's one of the most widely ignored rules you'll find, not just at Glastonbury but at all festivals.

Welcome to H&S Saddo Club, incident!

First rule of H&S Saddo Club: Full PPE to be worn at all times. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Woffy said:

I do too, to a large degree. Perhaps we should pop down and have a look through their SSoW. Maybe do a few Toolbox Talks. I’m sure they’d really appreciate it. 

And check out their O&M Manual: “Press button A and huge fucking flames shoot out as dirty D&B kicks in”. 

Just walk up in the middle of the set and ask to see their lift plan. ?

• Upvote 1