Who are tickets sent to ?

Foxyknoxy

10 minutes ago, Username taken said:

They're sent to whoever they're registered to, regardless of who booked them or paid the balance

As others have said, they are sent to whoever paid the balance of said ticket. The above statement is incorrect

32 minutes ago, Username taken said:

Really?  Whenever you pay the balance do you have the option to pick where they're sent to then?

No, you can't choose, which is why they all go to the person who pays for them. If you pay for them individually, they will go to you, but I paid for all of my group's so that we only pay for postage once between us.

19 hours ago, plot2pot said:

If the leader booker logs in using the "Check your order status here" on the glastonbury.seetickets.com page they can change the delivery address to wherever you like - I've changed ours to my work address so I don't miss it!

What if they're delivered on a Saturday? Or is your workplace open over the weekend?

I once did this with an Amazon order.  I worked in a school and the delivery company tried to deliver on a Saturday (of course sod's law dictates that if I had selected home delivery it would have been midweek). Instead of trying again on the Monday, they sent it back to Amazon as undeliverable!

15 minutes ago, Magic Rat said:

Ok this has me a little worried now. 

1st timer living in Ireland. When are they usually sent and are they sent registered post requiring a signature?

Normally both at work during the week here.

Few weeks before and yes they need a signature

5 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

What if they're delivered on a Saturday? Or is your workplace open over the weekend?

I once did this with an Amazon order.  I worked in a school and the delivery company tried to deliver on a Saturday (of course sod's law dictates that if I had selected home delivery it would have been midweek). Instead of trying again on the Monday, they sent it back to Amazon as undeliverable!

Royal Mail don’t even try to deliver to our industrial estate on a Saturday as it’s gated and always locked, so it would just be delivered the following Monday. Worst case scenario I’d just have to pick them up from the post office which is why I also got them to change the name to mine so I could get them with my own ID.