The Glade

billum

On 5/4/2019 at 5:58 PM, Brad75 said:

Has it been confirmed that the Tiffany on the poster is the same singer from the 80's? She is supporting nkotb on their mixtape tour in the US over Glastonbury weekend so am surprised. Reason I know is that I wanted to go to Glastonbury and the wife wanted to go to the US to see this tour as she is a massive fan, however I won but now she is really excited if true. 

No, it’s someone else. And someone I suspect you’ll be much more interested about seeing than your wife will be: https://lovinmalta.com/lifestyle/music/glastonburys-next-top-dj-tiffay-pisani-to-perform-at-massive-uk-festival

• 2 years later...
3 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Definitely some interesting questions surrounding the Glade area judging by the new map. We can't be far off an announcement...

My fears of no music in the forest area have be somewhat allayed in other threads - maybe the larger Spaceport (if that's what's on the map) will be used for the likes of Coxy/FBS etc. with acts less likely to cause a crowdpocalypse in the trees?

1 minute ago, rubick said:

My fears of no music in the forest area have be somewhat allayed in other threads - maybe the larger Spaceport (if that's what's on the map) will be used for the likes of Coxy/FBS etc. with acts less likely to cause a crowdpocalypse in the trees?

Thought the Cox one wasn't *too* busy. It went quite far back and out to the side, but I seem to remember plenty of boogying space 💃

1 minute ago, rubick said:

That's gonna have to be a much bigger (and better) Spaceport to house the likes of CC and FBS. What is the capacity of the Glade? 5000?

1 hour ago, CH0161 said:

Thought the Cox one wasn't *too* busy. It went quite far back and out to the side, but I seem to remember plenty of boogying space 💃

Cox also went on for hours so people had the chance to dip in and out as they were available.