Where do indie/rock bands hang out?

Aliciaaaaaa

I’m a complete newbie, and am slowly picking information up about the different stages, and the sort of acts that perform there. I’m just wondering is there a particular stage where rock/indie stuff is mostly played?

Random question I know. 

Just an idea of the types of bands I like..

Foo fighters, arctic monkeys, Queen, the cure, nirvana, alt j, the strokes, belle and Sebastian, biffy Clyro, Fleetwood Mac, blondie, blur, chvrches, Bowie, pixies, arcade fire, sonic youth, Interpol, the lemon twigs, metronomy, muse, Radiohead, the vaccines, yeah yeah yeahs. Etc. You get the idea. 

Where do I go to get my fix? :)

Edited by Aliciaaaaaa

Unfortunately they could be anywhere! 

Bigger acts normally play the bigger stages (Pyramid and Other) 

Acts have been known to pop up on the smaller stages for ‘secret’ gigs. 

The only way to see everyone is to explore the festival and that way you get to see all the stages, vendors and little gems you wouldn’t normally find. 

Check out the website CLASHFINDER. It isn't everyone's cup of tea, but it lets you see all the stages and all the acts playing, and you can customise it to suit your needs. The smaller stages are some of the best ones, I personally love The Glade Stage.