On 6/19/2019 at 2:22 PM, juuceman said:

Assuming they've gone RFID, the tech works well here in the US at Coachella, Lollapalooza, and any number of other festivals with 100,000+ people coming and going per day. The scanners need consistent network access to work and so long as that's there it takes 5-10 seconds/person to tap and have the reader come back with a red or green light. I'm surprised they haven't gone to thus system yet at Glastonbury, but assume the investment wasn't worth it due to the vast majority of people staying on site throughout the entire event.

No EPO bands for worthy View people this year...

Hey sorry to hijack somewhat, 
Does anyone know if the generic main festival entry staff/performer bands for the pyramid stage are specific for each day? 

I am working on Friday and again on Sunday for different artists and want to make sure I can get in and out each day as we are staying in a hotel. 

Any help is much appreciated 

Cheers, 

19 minutes ago, Sirbrin said:

Hey sorry to hijack somewhat, 
Does anyone know if the generic main festival entry staff/performer bands for the pyramid stage are specific for each day? 

I am working on Friday and again on Sunday for different artists and want to make sure I can get in and out each day as we are staying in a hotel. 

Any help is much appreciated 

Cheers, 

As far as I know there aren’t any day specific bands