Levellers, Ferocious Dog playing in Halifax on Glastonbury Saturday 29th.

jeffie

Gutted that I can't go to A Beautiful Day Out in Halifax as it's the same time as Glastonbury - Saturday 29th June.

Can anyone direct me to the same vibe at the Festival?

35 minutes ago, jeffie said:

Gutted that I can't go to A Beautiful Day Out in Halifax as it's the same time as Glastonbury - Saturday 29th June.

I'd be amazed if Ferocious Dog aren't at Glastonbury. Avalon is your best bet for a similar folk/punk vibe but looking at how many times you've been I guess you knew that!

Edited by Supernintendo Chalmers
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jeffie said:

You on the gin again Jeffie? You know full well to move between Leftfield, Avalon and the Bimble you little scamp.

And also, don't tease me with topic titles like that. You know what I'm like for a Levs gig

• Upvote 1

I'll just follow you around.... 

10 minutes ago, Quark said:

You on the gin again Jeffie? You know full well to move between Leftfield, Avalon and the Bimble you little scamp.

And also, don't tease me with topic titles like that. You know what I'm like for a Levs gig

I'll just follow you around.....

1 hour ago, GMF said:

I will follow you will you follow me
All the days and nights that we know will be
I will stay with you will you stay with me
Just one single tear in each passing year

Too much?

Possibly, although back in the day...

4 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Well there you go. I was told by someone who knows them a while back that they had offers for 2 stages, mustn't have come to anything.

Apparently they had offers for stages that they played before (so Avalon, Left Field and Bimble Inn I guess) but were hoping to play another stage (?). While they were considering the Levs asked them to do Halifax so they plumped for that. That's my understanding of it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Well there you go. I was told by someone who knows them a while back that they had offers for 2 stages, mustn't have come to anything.

further confirmation, not that its needed, but I saw Les Carter/Fruitbat at the JimBob gig in March and he said then FD were not going to be at Glastonbury

• 1 month later...

Right, Skinny Lister are on the Clashfinder.  I'm staring at the Avalon listings with a small amount of panic.... come on people's, I need help!