surfbunnyuk

Anyone else constantly checking emails for coach times...

9 minutes ago, uscore said:

I've struck gold this year,  I'm giving my tent and all my stuff to someone who's driving there.  There's a big group of us camping together, they are all going on Tuesday to queue up and will put up my tent on Wednesday morning.   I'll catch the bus with no bags (maybe a small bag of all the things I forgot to pack) and rock up some time in the afternoon.  Will have to collect my stuff from the car, but can do that at leisure. Bliss.

Niiiiiiiiiice.

(I'm a Tuesday night queuer - weather permitting)

18 hours ago, ivegotpixiesinmyhead said:

Woohooo thanks for the tip. Our coach is there under the deposit reference. 

We're on the 6.15am from Taunton!! Woohhoo!! Anyone else?

Anyone been on this one before? How long does it take? Thinking we arrive about 8am? 

Thanks from a very rare poster 😁

Yeah, you should arrive around 8ish and if the conditions are the same as 2017 (and you have a bit of luck) you should be through the gate around 9am

38 minutes ago, ryaner77 said:

Still waiting on a time from Cardiff on the Thursday - Resale ticket

You & me both (resale)

Hoping there's only one departure for Thursday, and that it ties in nicely with morning train from Bristol.

Not asking for much...

1 hour ago, eastynh said:

anyone who copped for a ticket in the resale had any times yet?

nope - resale Bath Thursday ticket 😒

*edit see emailed me 1645pm today

Hello

Your coach departure time will be confirmed shorty and your coach e-tickets will be sent shortly for you.

Kind Regards

Mat

Edited by amyg1990

1 hour ago, amyg1990 said:

nope - resale Bath Thursday ticket 😒

*edit see emailed me 1645pm today

Hello

Your coach departure time will be confirmed shorty and your coach e-tickets will be sent shortly for you.

Kind Regards

Mat

I think the resalers will be at the back of the queue. Just gives us something else to look forwards to 😄

Got Thursday from Manchester not long before they sold out in the first sale.

We have been given 6.00am out and 11.30am back which I'm chuffed with.

3 hours ago, Pazzler said:

You & me both (resale)

Hoping there's only one departure for Thursday, and that it ties in nicely with morning train from Bristol.

Not asking for much...

Wednesday Cardiff coach is 5.45 am xx

10.00am Thursday from Manchester. Not the best. Keep having to remind myself that it's better than not being there at all. 

The 3 of our group on coach got Manchester 6am Thursday and return 11.30. Very timely albeit they will probably bum lifts back 

Thursday 05:30 am from leicester.

Better sweeten my Mum up as she will have to have the kiddywinkles an extra night now 🙂

Has anyone going from Reading got their coach times? on the see website or by email?

12 hours ago, justperfect said:

10.00am Thursday from Manchester. Not the best. Keep having to remind myself that it's better than not being there at all. 

This has made me nervous. I had assumed the Thursday departures would all be early as there is less pressure on traffic and queues 😖

1 hour ago, fionajm777 said:

This has made me nervous. I had assumed the Thursday departures would all be early as there is less pressure on traffic and queues 😖

Im over it now. A little read of the resale/competition threads and I'm  suddenly feeling a lot more positive about my situation.I'm pretty lucky. Got mates who are arriving Wednesday so they are pitching up for me so  basically i just have to turn up, dump my rucksack and I'm out. That Wednesday at work is going to be shit knowing they are there tho

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, dibbul said:

Has anyone going from Reading got their coach times? on the see website or by email?

Still nope and checking every couple hours is driving me nuts! 

• Like 1

I think we were given ours on booking day in Oct - we've got I believe 6am Thursday, judging by aa route planner it should be just over 2hr drive, lets say 3hrs for a buffer - then another hour to get into the site from Ped Gate A? So hoping to be in and setting up camp by 10am - anyone been from Reading before on the coach who can confirm?

5:45am thursday depart from Birmingham. 12:30 back on the monday. Had these times before and it's exactly what I wanted. Coach 300. Sounds like....a great coach.

Edited by Padjeq

Nope! I was resale though...

I have coach and seat numbers but no time.

• Like 1

Still waiting, but being a Thursday/Taunton/Resale kinda guy I’m expecting to be last