Anyone else constantly checking emails for coach times...

10 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Absolutely. On all counts.

I'd take coach tickets over not going in a heartbeat.

I will be the happiest coach traveller at the entire festival.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My "friend" is awful too. Gets drunk, over excited, wears multiple hats at the same time. Keeps giving random people high fives. He's a fucking nightmare.

You need to use your deposit reference from the first email you would have received back in October, not the balance one in April (I believe). Wed 6am coach from Liverpool. Absolutely delighted t

Im over it now. A little read of the resale/competition threads and I'm  suddenly feeling a lot more positive about my situation.I'm pretty lucky. Got mates who are arriving Wednesday so they are pitc

Posted Images

Is there much traffic down by the festival site at around 7am, how long does it take to get into the coach parking and how long are the queues to get into the festival from the coach? Basically because I am excited and want to know what time I can get my tent up by, have a can and start exploring the festival. 

15 minutes ago, foolee said:

Is there much traffic down by the festival site at around 7am, how long does it take to get into the coach parking and how long are the queues to get into the festival from the coach? Basically because I am excited and want to know what time I can get my tent up by, have a can and start exploring the festival. 

Aside from 2016, I've never noticed any delays with the coaches around the festival site. I'm usually there a bit later, but I think the way the coaches are staggered means there won't be the crazy queue at the gate at 8am like there is for people driving. In most years, there is no queue from the coaches at all, you just walk straight in. Last year there was a reasonably fast-moving queue, due to some additional security checks, but I'd say it was still 45 mins tops.  

Has anyone actually had their email yet?

also re the last q, even with the increased security last year I think I only had to wait about 25 mins after the 7am London coach (so that was probably at about 11.30 in the morning)

Had this reply from See Tickets......

Hello

You will be able to see your coach information by logging in to your deposit booking via the customer service link below; if not listed currently it will appear within the next few days.

The official coach eticket will be generated and sent to each person on the booking within the next two weeks.

Kind Regards

Andy Burton
Customer Relations
SEE Tickets

Thursday Leeds departure at 7am returning at 1.30pm on the Monday. Reckon we'll be on site for about 1 in the afternoon

17 hours ago, ivegotpixiesinmyhead said:

Woohooo thanks for the tip. Our coach is there under the deposit reference. 

We're on the 6.15am from Taunton!! Woohhoo!! Anyone else?

Anyone been on this one before? How long does it take? Thinking we arrive about 8am? 

Thanks from a very rare poster ?

Am on the same bus. I got that one last time too.

I was very apprehensive last time as that was just after the Manchester bombing and announcements that all bags would be searched. A lot of coaches do arrive that early, so there is still a slow-walking queue to get in, but it kept moving and I was through the gate at 9:15. Happy days.

1 hour ago, CeriG said:

Had this reply from See Tickets......

Hello

You will be able to see your coach information by logging in to your deposit booking via the customer service link below; if not listed currently it will appear within the next few days.

The official coach eticket will be generated and sent to each person on the booking within the next two weeks.

Kind Regards

Andy Burton
Customer Relations
SEE Tickets

where is this link please? 

Thursday 12.00 from Leeds ?

I don't mind missing the Wednesday, but they're robbing me of my Thursday afternoon bar crawl!

Also gives credence to the 'later the booking time = worse the coach' theory. Just to add extra pressure to T-day.

Need to have an emergency re-read of the resale thread, and be grateful I have a ticket.

4 hours ago, Woffy said:

This. It's giving me palpitations and I'm going by car. Not being in as much control of my own plans for getting in as possible would send me loopy.

Good luck everyone.

I've struck gold this year,  I'm giving my tent and all my stuff to someone who's driving there.  There's a big group of us camping together, they are all going on Tuesday to queue up and will put up my tent on Wednesday morning.   I'll catch the bus with no bags (maybe a small bag of all the things I forgot to pack) and rock up some time in the afternoon.  Will have to collect my stuff from the car, but can do that at leisure. Bliss.