surfbunnyuk

Anyone else constantly checking emails for coach times...

I’ve just scanned through many pages to find this thread so I can post to say that I’m still so bitter about my coach time. 15:45 Thursday???!! “Better than no ticket at all yada yada.....”. Ugh. 

i just needed to rant. Again. 

37 minutes ago, fionajm777 said:

I’ve just scanned through many pages to find this thread so I can post to say that I’m still so bitter about my coach time. 15:45 Thursday???!! “Better than no ticket at all yada yada.....”. Ugh. 

Where are you traveling from?

10 hours ago, eastynh said:

Where are you traveling from?

Taunton. Hoping to be on site by 5pm and leg it to baggy Monday’s...

11 hours ago, fionajm777 said:

Go post this in the resale thread...

24 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Go post this in the resale thread...

I know, I know. I’m behaving like a spoilt brat 😔

12 hours ago, fionajm777 said:

Looks like I’m still winning the latest departure. Thursday 16:00 from Reading. Will be lucky to get on site before 18:30. 

32 minutes ago, Old_Johno said:

Looks like I’m still winning the latest departure. Thursday 16:00 from Reading. Will be lucky to get on site before 18:30. 

What a spiteful time! Don't get why they've done that, it must be very frustrating 

On 5/16/2019 at 8:24 PM, KatrinaAnne said:

I have just checked and thrilled I’m leaving Manchester 10am on the Thursday. Does anyone know estimate arrival times from Manchester. I’m guessing 5 hours? I’m hoping no longer than that eeekkkkk 🧐

We went by coach last time from Manchester. Left at 2pm and was onsite at 6.30pm but the driver went the wrong way. 

At 10am you should have a good run down - I'd reckon on 5 hours. The coach's big advantage is they drop you off right at the gate. Enjoy! 

Edited by cheesey_toastie