Shangri-La 2019

stuartbert two hats

2 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

(Male) pal of mine is gutted that Dream Nails are on Sisterhood. He's fingers crossed that they'll play elsewhere as well...

Ben

Dream Nails have already told me they're trying to get a slot on the Truth Stage too, presumably the Sunday for the All Femme All Day.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

Gonna be an absolute bastard to get anywhere near it.

Me and a mate tried to do the Ho99o9 set in 2017. Queued for an hour and still never made it in. Granted that was Earache but Idles will be mental

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

Gonna be an absolute bastard to get anywhere near it.

I made it to Slaves when they did something similiar. I might have to miss the end of Tame Impala and go straight there. But even then, the recent years getting in at 11pm has been difficult. 

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Looks like I may have to fuck off the end of Tame Impala and head over to Shangri La to catch that Idles set, although undoubtedly it won’t pan out that way.

This is the convo me and my friend are currently having, getting close for Tame and enjoying the whole set vs leaving early, not going to the tent to refill and go straight there. 

15 minutes ago, Keithy said:

Women and non binary only venue. No blokes allowed 

So how do they determine whose none binary. if theres a band I wanna see do I just say I am or would it work better in leopard print tights? 

• Downvote 2

Wouldn’t be as arsed about Idles late set if I could see their daytime one but if the 6pm thing is right and we’ve got our Pyramid nailed down then I’ll be at Lauryn Hill around then. Shiter. Probably end up missing both in my late night Gillespie’d state but the intention to see them is there.

Edited by FloorFiller

3 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Neil appears to have interpreted it as two separate stages. 2 Denzel Curry & Gojira sets to look forward to then!

Yeah certainly seems that way considering a lot of the acts in the Scum list aren’t in the Truth one, which is very good news as I really want to see both of those you’ve mentioned. Gojira is gonna be mental.