Shangri la,silver hayes etc

Deci

1st post as it's my 1st visit though I've been to many festivals the last 15 years or so. 

Is there a queuing system to get into various areas like shangri la etc.? Having watched on TV for many many years,we need to visit all these areas. Cant wait

Theres a one way system in place from 11pm until 3 or 4 am. Does get horrendously busy at times so head there while the pyramid and other headliner is on if you don't fancy standing in line for a while. 

Once inside the SE corner most places such as downlow, block 9, the common etc will also have queues to enter. Some worse than others and you have to decide if it's worth the time wasted in a queue or move on somewhere else.

You'll absolutely love it I'm sure. Wish I could experience that first time feeling again....it all took my breath away.

Enjoy!

It's all better than the crush I remember on the track with a woman on a megaphone shouting (hold nose and shout) 'Arcadia left, shangri-la block nine straight on'

we still do this whenever we are in a crazy cattle crush to get somewhere