Cheese at Glastonbury

Rufus Gwertigan

Did you hear about the explosion in the French cheese factory?

De Brie was everywhere,

On a serious note, I'd love a cheese board at Glastonbury. Alex James' cheese is actually very good, especially the number 5 (Goddess), not too stinky either. A nice mature cheddar like Black Bomber would be lovely. Reckon it'd be possibly to cook a Camembert over a camp fire?

I'm thinking just the Wednesday night would be good as I don't think they'd last long. I like the idea of taking ones in wax though.

7 hours ago, morph100 said:

Greenpeace near the boat where they had all that nice bread did a cheese board but in 2017 they just had one type of cheese rather than the platter.

stewart_lee_series3.jpg

A big platter with all different cheeses on it.  All different flavours of cheese................................................................cheddar..........

6 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

stewart_lee_series3.jpg

A big platter with all different cheeses on it.  All different flavours of cheese................................................................cheddar..........

I was thinking more

2 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

That toastie place wherever it is rocks my world. Will definitely try to pay a visit (can never remember where it is mind).

theres a great toastie place just up past the kidz field on the right.

21 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

This is useful info but I don't know where the Kidz field is. My navigation skills are shocking. 

Feel like the place I'm on about is near T&C but could be completely wrong.

Rudimentary editing skills on my phone but I’ve kind of marked the spot. Turn right after Williams Green and head past entrance to Kidz and Accoustic/Cinema and it’s on the right heading away from the site. Fresh Bakery next door too.

EA5D7FB8-AB42-4BAB-8BD1-E2A13D57A8FD.jpeg

13 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

No way - I'm shoe horning this one in, if it's the last thing I do;

How did the cheese paint his wife?

He Double Gloucester!

OMG! A cheese joke I haven't heard before! I have a friend with a cheese joke obsession and must send her this immediately

1 hour ago, Sasperella said:

OMG! A cheese joke I haven't heard before! I have a friend with a cheese joke obsession and must send her this immediately

Happy to be of assistance, as I too know what it's like to have a cheese based joke obsession. I have actually valiantly refrained so far on this thread.  I actually used to send a cheese based joke every fortnight or so to a cheese maker, who I didn't even know. I just came across his email address, and simply couldn't help myself. I never got a reply. Not even a 'Fuck off, you're not funny' response.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I actually used to send a cheese based joke every fortnight or so to a cheese maker, who I didn't even know. I just came across his email address, and simply couldn't help myself. I never got a reply. Not even a 'Fuck off, you're not funny' response.

Haha, that's amazing. I will also tell her this, she will love it :)