Kylie does one duet on the Pyramid. What do you choose?

Username taken

Which duet?  

232 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Especially For You with Jason Donovan
    • Where The Wild Roses Grow with Nick Cave
    • Kids with Robbie Williams

I put this in the Day and Stage thread as well but if we're using this as a Kylie thread, I'll put it here too.

Sorry to link to The S*n guys, but there's an interview with Kylie in which she confirms she's got a 75 minute slot.    That's what most of us expected but some people seemed to think she'd be getting an extended legend slot.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8984477/kylie-minogue-glastonbury-14-years-breast-cancer-cancel/

""I guess the difficulty is choosing which songs to put in when I’ve got 75 minutes. I might have to do a little megamix at some point.”

1 hour ago, John the Moth said:

Much to the utter disgust of teenage me, old me is well up for this ?

There's nothing like a huge happy Pyramid sing-a-long, the whole experience is as it's peak for that as much as it is for big-stage spectacle set-ups.

100% up for Kylie, and Take That tbh.

On 5/1/2019 at 1:28 AM, OG said:

It has to be Jason. Anybody who remembers watching this and still doesn't want Jason on stage with her is a heathen 

Oh my god I'm sobbing!

I've got to be certain it's Jason, but I should be so lucky; but it's no secret he'd be the best. Hand on your heart, you wouldn't really want anyone else. What do I have to do to convince you? (Ok I'll stop. sorry.)

1 hour ago, zero000 said:

I once missed the Wednesday of Glastonbury to see Robbie instead. As he would say, no regrets...

I'd only consider that if he was in court and it was the day of his sentencing.

Edited by Woffy
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, ian the worm said:

For some reason I’m convinced she’ll do Locomotion with Lulu into Relight My Fire with Lulu and Robbie into Kids with Robbie. 

Convinced and hoping. 

3D5509AE-7AAF-42EA-8641-1AFC44D03150.thumb.jpeg.8695f092413633744ac02d392da73260.jpeg

Despite the fact that Robbie is in Vegas Glasto weekend?

3 hours ago, Wickedfaerie said:

Oh my god I'm sobbing!

I've got to be certain it's Jason, but I should be so lucky; but it's no secret he'd be the best. Hand on your heart, you wouldn't really want anyone else. What do I have to do to convince you? (Ok I'll stop. sorry.)

They can't have anyone else sing, there would be too many broken hearts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ian the worm said:

For some reason I’m convinced she’ll do Locomotion with Lulu into Relight My Fire with Lulu and Robbie into Kids with Robbie. 

Convinced and hoping. 

3D5509AE-7AAF-42EA-8641-1AFC44D03150.thumb.jpeg.8695f092413633744ac02d392da73260.jpeg

This looks like the indepth planning of most of my projects.

5 hours ago, Livvy13 said:

Despite the fact that Robbie is in Vegas Glasto weekend?

Marvellous, marvellous news. Thanks Livvy. 

Admittedly it’d be better news if he was busy due to being on trial at the Court of Human Rights for Crimes Against Humility, but even so. 

• Like 1